Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3979271;
    The edit was everything on that HT last night. In my opinion, and I am trying to be unbiased, we were specifically being shown two things.
    One is that Chris and his home/family (and by extension the Cape) are synonymous as you say. He could leave, but he fits so perfectly. That is where he belongs. His brothers found partners to carry on the home traditions, will he?
    The other is that we are seeing the characterization of our next Bachelor developed beautifully beginning with the walk along the beach with his dog where he talks about his childhood to where he talks with his dad about his mom to where he interacts with his family members. Every scene, every VO builds this person until we will "know" him when he becomes the lead next season.
    I also think if Chris is the next Bach...we may see a kinder show...I can't see Chris selling his principles for the chance to be on the show...but would that be possible with Fleiss???

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3979271;
    The edit was everything on that HT last night. In my opinion, and I am trying to be unbiased, we were specifically being shown two things.
    One is that Chris and his home/family (and by extension the Cape) are synonymous as you say. He could leave, but he fits so perfectly. That is where he belongs. His brothers found partners to carry on the home traditions, will he?
    The other is that we are seeing the characterization of our next Bachelor developed beautifully beginning with the walk along the beach with his dog where he talks about his childhood to where he talks with his dad about his mom to where he interacts with his family members. Every scene, every VO builds this person until we will "know" him when he becomes the lead next season.
    Yes - BLOOMERS - that is what we were shown - personally - I hope Chris does not agree to do the Bachelor - reason being - when have we ever seen a primary walk away unscathed?!?......... it is amazing that both Chris AND Roberto got such incredible edits this season - how the heck did that happen?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

They get steamy next week. I bet he is going to be over the moon happy and really expecting to be picked. Sucks.....

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3979288;
    Yes - BLOOMERS - that is what we were shown - personally - I hope Chris does not agree to do the Bachelor - reason being - when have we ever seen a primary walk away unscathed?!?......... it is amazing that both Chris AND Roberto got such incredible edits this season - how the heck did that happen?!?
    Cape, have you heard any rumblings around town that Chris would consider being the next Bachelor?

Well, it's pretty evident that Chris makes Ali laugh and they look so comfy together. They get steamy next week so we will see the physical side of the relationship advance as well. Too bad Ali doesn't see what we all see. I knew Molly was right for Jason too but I guess it was too hard for Jason to see with Melissa's gorgeous self standing in the way. Same thing could be happening with Roberto. It's a tough spot to be in because she only has 6 weeks to choose and if you get a late start, it's usually not going to happen. Even though calling 4 weeks a late start is laughable.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3979599;
    Well, it's pretty evident that Chris makes Ali laugh and they look so comfy together. They get steamy next week so we will see the physical side of the relationship advance as well. Too bad Ali doesn't see what we all see. I knew Molly was right for Jason too but I guess it was too hard for Jason to see with Melissa's gorgeous self standing in the way. Same thing could be happening with Roberto. It's a tough spot to be in because she only has 6 weeks to choose and if you get a late start, it's usually not going to happen. Even though calling 4 weeks a late start is laughable.
    How does Frank gets thrown in this equation if you think Ali's blinded by looks? Not to say Frank is unattractive. BTW, I do find CL to be just as hot as Roberto, if not hotter.

Not really referring to looks. Just more of the physical chemistry. Melissa had the edge with the physical side just as Roberto does. Molly had the edge with companionship just as Chris does. I remember Molly and Jason talking about his alarm clock of all things. They just had a real connection that sometimes doesn't seem as exciting but it can be when it has time to grow. JMO

Question about Chris and Ali's conversation on the porch where she says is that your family, I got nervous all of a sudden. And he looked at her and says, you shouldn't be nervous, blah, blah blah. Do you think that this is Chris-speak for I am protecting you and would never purposely put you in an uncomfortable situation. Something that he feels that she should just know.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3978835;
    I really think we're looking in the wrong place if we're trying to find honesty on this show.....

It's a lie from the beginning. She's dating 20 people and it isn't realistic to think she'd have interest in more than two or three of them from the get-go.
    I am begining to entertain the possibilty that there exists this formula:
    15 bachelors/bachelorettes are there for entertainment purposes and are cast in different roles. The remaining 5 are the ACTUAL candidates without other agendas or partners. They tend to be well-grounded with stable personalities,incomes and interests. Some would call them 'mature', others see them as 'boring'. Those in the subset of 15 can be told to stay or go as the script/'circumstances' deem them valuable. ('Sorry, honey, you know I was only supposed to stay until...')
    Now it's possible that some of the 'poseurs' in the 15 may wind up developing feelings for the lead. And so the script changes once more.
    Fleiss did say at the begining, that the show was about the pitfalls of dating in this day and age. So on that count, he has delivered. Only things is, the show in no way mirrors the dating realities experienced by 90% of his viewing audience. He has dibs on all the drama there is!
    Ted: Dougal, you can't sit around here watching television all day - chewing gum for the eyes!
    Dougal: Oh no thanks Ted, I've got these crisps, here.

I just put this in media thread:

Funny... see the latest polls after last nights HDs.
    Question: Who are you rooting for now?
    Chris
    (76) 56%
    Roberto
    (50) 37%
    Frank
    (9) 6%