Page 13 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3920518;
    I have posted pictures of Ali out and about in Hollywood hanging out with Kathryn. Just because Chris is having viewing parties doesn't mean he isn't the F1. Ali is not hiding, but if she falls of the radar and Chris is still known to be home, but Roberto is no were to be found then we might get some answers. Vice Versa if Roberto is spotted, but Ali and Chris are not. JMO
    I think Ali is out and about because she is kind of a party girl who also happens to be recognizable and have a show to promote. Also, she is in LA with the paps. I am more curious about what the guys are doing.

We have seen different reactions from different contestants. When Molly was F2 (for a while....she obviously switched later), she went into hiding to lick her wounds. Melissa was seen with another guy only after (as we later found out) she and Jason split. Before that, she was watching with family and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3920558;
    I remember other Bachelors/Bachettes saying that the dates were already planned, but they did have a say as to who they wanted to take on them. Or at least the "important ones".

And there has to be a lot more to Chris and Ali, I know we haven't seen much, but for him to be acting like such a love struck puppy after their 1on1 time last night, something happened!
    I thought so at first - but then I remember Bettina and how she carried on about Brad - and then when she was dropped as F3 she said - something about falling in love all by herself !

Chris is smitten with Ali and he hasn't even gone on a date with Ali yet - when Bettina said that she'd already been on group/individual/Home town and fantasy dates - big difference.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3920567;
    Chris is smitten with Ali and he hasn't even gone on a date with Ali yet - when Bettina said that she'd already been on group/individual/Home town and fantasy dates - big difference.
    From hearing the comments Chris made in the limo, I think he's been smitten since last season. I would love to know if he signed up before or after he knew it was Ali.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

He didnt' sign up - one of his clients initiated him 'signing up'.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3920562;
    I thought so at first - but then I remember Bettina and how she carried on about Brad - and then when she was dropped as F3 she said - something about falling in love all by herself !
    True! It'll be interesting to see things unwind. As it's been said, Ali doesn't have much of a poker face, and from the looks of Chris last night, when it comes to Ali, he doesn't either.

I guess I see Ali maybe having some insecurities with Roberto, similar to Jillian and Kipton. CH always said Jillian was always worried how Kipton felt about her, I see Ali maybe doing the same. "Are you ready to fall for me".. Yes, she's completely infatuated with him right now, but willl there be any substance? Can't wait to see the next couple weeks!

I just don't think that Frank was the intended F1, and since he left, she picks Roberto or ChrisL. She is too flippin happy out in the media to pick a default. Just my two cents. I'm just comparing Jessie/DeAnna, that to me was so default!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3920567;
    Bettina was gushing about Brad in the camera interviews from the very beginning after they met at the M&G. After she was let go she made the comment about falling in love all by herself but she apparently
    was "crazy" about Brad from early on -- and she had had very limited time with him until their 1 on 1 gondola ride and picnic. That is why I am concerned when I see Chris have butteflies - becasue he doesn't really know a lot about her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3920581;
    True! It'll be interesting to see things unwind. As it's been said, Ali doesn't have much of a poker face, and from the looks of Chris last night, when it comes to Ali, he doesn't either.

I guess I see Ali maybe having some insecurities with Roberto, similar to Jillian and Kipton. CH always said Jillian was always worried how Kipton felt about her, I see Ali maybe doing the same. "Are you ready to fall for me".. Yes, she's completely infatuated with him right now, but willl there be any substance? Can't wait to see the next couple weeks!
    Another check in the "Chris is F1" box. He has no poker face, and lately he's been seen watching the show looking happy as can be. Roberto does seem more composed and suave. Unfortunately, we have no reports on him. Grrrrr.

all the women were gushing over Bradley from very early on - that show was a catfight...remember Hilary crying her eyes out on their Cinderella date?? McCarten and her ill-timed kiss at the horse track? Jade and Deanna one upping each other on the 2:1.