Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

  1. #1271
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by George1218;3978334;
    I strongly disagree. Ali being like should not be based on whom she picked or if she picked anyone. I think Ali seems like a great person; very genuine, smart, funny and caring. This is just show to us viewers but it is her life. As long as she is happy with the outcome we should be happy for her.
    Tell that to every bachelor or bachelorette who has come before Ali. They all experienced backlash on some level and Ali will be no different. I suspect if she picked Roberto, however, that it will be far less backlash than if she chose no one. I say that because Roberto does have fans and he is a decent guy. The F2 aren't necessarily the choice between good and evil so it helps Ali as long as she chooses one of them. That being said, people like myself, won't give her a pass for dragging someone to F2 who she knew she didn't want from the beginning because of his age and being ready to settle down or whatever her excuse will be.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

  2. #1272
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    119

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3978002;
    This is really true, I don't think he can move and I don't think Ali is willing to move either. At the same time, I think the same thing about Roberto.

    In the end, the truth is probably neither of these relationships could have withstood the test of time. Trista/Ryan were an exception to never be repeated.
    Partly because Trista was willing to give up her dreams of working away from where Ryan needed to live and willingly moved to Ryan's area. Trista believed that love and marriage was more important than her having a career that would keep her from marrying Ryan.

    If Ali's main thing is HER career, then she should remain single. Otherwise, Ali should be willing to live in South Carolina and help Roberto get started with his State Farm career. After a year or two helping Roberto, then maybe Ali could start the business she dreams about. BUT as long as Ali wants to follow HER dreams of Hollywooe and until she is willing to give them up, I can't see how it would work with Roberto (or have worked with Chris).

  3. #1273
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    67

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;3978342;
    Hello *waving*! Haven't posted in over a year but, I'm hoping that someone can clarify what Ali said to CL in the tower...at the end of their HTD. What did she say to him and what was his response when he kissed her neck? I only watched it once and it happened quickly, but I think she said something about that is something she doesn't do and he says "we'll keep it our secret"...or something to that affect. Any of you experts help me out here...you're much better at this.
    Do you really think that she could have the strengh to cut him after that HTD and that kiss? i don't think she kept him for Fleiss or whatever but just because she wanted to see were they can go with their relationship.period. She can see the guy is awesome...who wouldn't try to take the thing just one step further? and maybe it was really at the HTD she realized the age difference matters to her. We don't even know for sure. And anyway the next week with the Frank thing, she had no choice but keep him to meet her family and all. ANd when she had the opportunity finally to let him go she did. One would hate her if she kept both for two more days for example. Maybe i'm just too positive and can't see bad things anywhere, that's JMHO

  4. #1274
    FORT Fanatic George1218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    452

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3978364;
    Tell that to every bachelor or bachelorette who has come before Ali. They all experienced backlash on some level and Ali will be no different. I suspect if she picked Roberto, however, that it will be far less backlash than if she chose no one. I say that because Roberto does have fans and he is a decent guy. The F2 aren't necessarily the choice between good and evil so it helps Ali as long as she chooses one of them. That being said, people like myself, won't give her a pass for dragging someone to F2 who she knew she didn't want from the beginning because of his age and being ready to settle down or whatever her excuse will be.
    The only person who knows with 100% certainty if she brought someone to the end that she knew she wasn't going to pick is Ali. We only get to see what TPTB want us to see.

  5. #1275
    FORT Fanatic George1218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    452

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3978326;
    Of course, you're right, Anders332. It's odd how I still want the same thing out of this show each time: surprise and romance. old fool I am.
    I'm right there with you! Bring on the old fashioned romance and love story over all the games anyday.

  6. #1276
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    67

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    and i find it funny just a few hours ago everyone could "see" Ali falling for the guy and now it's just "she was dragging him on"

  7. #1277
    FORT Fanatic George1218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    452

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3978341;
    Not bashing. Just judging her CHARACTER.
    One cannot help having stronger feeling for another. That part is true, and there is nothing wrong with that.

    However, there is a line that you cross when you drag things on with another person....there is karma. Fleiss may manipulate a lot of things, but not when you should let someone go. The only way she could save face is if she chooses no one, and uses the excuse that she doesn't have enough time to choose another.

    If she knew all along that Chris was NOT for her(I'm going by Cash blog), she should have cut him a long time ago. NO excuses.
    I disagree about Fleiss not telling when someone should be let go. It seems to be the general concencious that Frank REALLY wanted to leave before the F3 and TPTB made him stay longer.

  8. #1278
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    I am sorry if this comment sounds callous but why are we questioning the process and premise of this show now that most signs are pointing to Chris L not being picked? Why should Ali have known about the dealbreakers for the F2 at the F4-F3 post and let him go? didn't every guy go through the selection process where he left only when his time came?

  9. #1279
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    67

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3978404;
    I am sorry if this comment sounds callous but why are we questioning the process and premise of this show now that most signs are pointing to Chris L not being picked? Why should Ali have known about the dealbreakers for the F2 at the F4-F3 post and let him go? didn't every guy go through the selection process where he left only when his time came?
    Thank you..IA

  10. #1280
    FORT Fanatic George1218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    452

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by djogbenyuie;3978396;
    and i find it funny just a few hours ago everyone could "see" Ali falling for the guy and now it's just "she was dragging him on"
    I totally agree!!!! I stated earlier that although Roberto has always been my favorite for Ali last night I saw such a strong connection between Ali and Chris that I started thinking I had dismissed him to quickly. I still believe that there is something missing about the ending that nobody (Reality Steve) knows yet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.