Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3960177;
    What does he say in his shout out?
    Chris (or the person running his page) quotes something from RS (the bit about Chris dressing casually for the RCs, then RS says Chris is growing on him and likes that he doesn't take himself or the show all that seriously) and then wrote underneath the quoted text "Thanks for the shout-out Steve!"

I don't think the gift Chris gives Ali is the bracelet I just noticed that she has it on when they are holding hands walking towards the scooter. Unless he gave it to her before that but I think that was at the beginning of there date so I don't know
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3960743;
    I don't think the gift Chris gives Ali is the bracelet I just noticed that she has it on when they are holding hands walking towards the scooter. Unless he gave it to her before that but I think that was at the beginning of there date so I don't know
    What is it that Chris has in his hands as he and Ali are approaching the moped?

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3960747;
    What is it that Chris has in his hands as he and Ali are approaching the moped?
    I think it's a jacket
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Honestly, I am a fairly formal person in that I am a lawyer and dress pretty conservatively for work and I love fashion and style...and I totally respect Chris L.'s style. I have a feeling that NYC Chris was a very different guy but that Cape Cod Chris is a low key, kickback, "dude." He loves his family, sports, friends, and is not metrosexual at all. I really appreciate that at 33, he is who he is and is not going to conform and change that even for the sake of this television show. If Ali likes him, so be it but it will be on the terms that she likes who he actually is...not a tv projection of who he is. At 30 years old, I can really appreciate someone who stays true to themself. However, at 25, I was probably more like Ali...not sure she is ready to appreciate the value of a guy like Chris.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3960047;
    I just watched the preview for the Portugal date and Chris is soooo freakin' funny He said he's never driven a scooter or motorcyce only a bike....says "shut up we're going on a scooter... then says in a PI " I cant wipeout with Ali on here, I don't want to be the dude that kills the Bachelorette....that just not gonna look good" how can she not be watching these episodes and not be cracking up when she hears his PI's... too bad she wasn't privvy to them before the FRC had taken place.. I bet her perception of him would have been different.
    It was so funny! He has some great one liners!

Chris Lambton Via Reality Steve

"At the final cocktail party, Chris Lambton sets
    the record for “Most Consecutive Rose Ceremonies Showing Up
    Underdressed”. He doesn’t have on a tie yet again, and is going with
    ...the sneakers. Awesome. Chris is kinda growing on me. Seems like a cool
    guy that doesn’t take himself or this show all that seriously. Good for
    him."

Thanks for the shout-out Steve!

ETA Why doesn't Chris's f/b page say Official Bachelorette Fan Page like the rest of them. His only has his name.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 07-02-2010 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3960750;
    Honestly, I am a fairly formal person in that I am a lawyer and dress pretty conservatively for work and I love fashion and style...and I totally respect Chris L.'s style. I have a feeling that NYC Chris was a very different guy but that Cape Cod Chris is a low key, kickback, "dude." He loves his family, sports, friends, and is not metrosexual at all. I really appreciate that at 33, he is who he is and is not going to conform and change that even for the sake of this television show. If Ali likes him, so be it but it will be on the terms that she likes who he actually is...not a tv projection of who he is. At 30 years old, I can really appreciate someone who stays true to themself. However, at 25, I was probably more like Ali...not sure she is ready to appreciate the value of a guy like Chris.
    ICAM. 25 to 30, or 33 for that matter, is a world of difference in terms of life experience and maturity. Having said that, I think I would have melted for someone like Chris even at 25. He's the real deal, from what we know about him, and Ali is likely a fool for letting that one get away. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3960756;
    Chris Lambton Via Reality Steve

"At the final cocktail party, Chris Lambton sets
    the record for “Most Consecutive Rose Ceremonies Showing Up
    Underdressed”. He doesn’t have on a tie yet again, and is going with
    ...the sneakers. Awesome. Chris is kinda growing on me. Seems like a cool
    guy that doesn’t take himself or this show all that seriously. Good for
    him."

Thanks for the shout-out Steve!
    That was the tweet, or FB post?

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3960743;
    Before they get on the scooter, she is wearing a thick white bangle like bracelet, but the picture in the grass shows a thin bracelet on the opposite arm. So he could have given her the thinner bracelet.

Also, she's wearing an elephant necklace on her date. Since the season ended, she wears that necklace frequently.