Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

I just watched the preview for the Portugal date and Chris is soooo freakin' funny He said he's never driven a scooter or motorcyce only a bike....says "shut up we're going on a scooter... then says in a PI " I cant wipeout with Ali on here, I don't want to be the dude that kills the Bachelorette....that just not gonna look good" how can she not be watching these episodes and not be cracking up when she hears his PI's... too bad she wasn't privvy to them before the FRC had taken place.. I bet her perception of him would have been different.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3960042;
    2. He likes the comfortable look, and I personally think that they encouraged him on it. However, too much of a slouchy look and a guy can look like a slob. If they decided they wanted to edit him a little shabbily ( and we know they do this), they certainly could do this through his dress.
    There is a certain protocol, for instance, for RCs. The lead dresses up for RCs until we get to the tropics. If Chris were to show up in tennis shoes, shirt and no tie, although some would like it, he would get majorily criticized by the majority.
    While I agree with you that the possibility for them to exploit his preference does exist, let's recall too that Ali preferred casual attire in Jake's season (sneakers at a RC anyone?) but has been glammed up in her own, generally (we have been told) against her preference.

I don't think he'd be quite the kissing bandit that Jason was. Might be, but I think he generally seems more comfortable making jokes and conversation.
    _(Moo!)

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Chris giving a shout out to RS?????? Something feels hinky to me about that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3960169;
    What does he say in his shout out?

Somewhere upthread it was mentioned that the "shout out" did not come from Chris, but from whomever runs the page/site.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fan

what do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3960042;
    We were told by a couple of the lead bachelors that they were told to "kiss a lot" which on the surface you would think they would love. However, the way it came across to us is that they didn't appreciate being told to kiss indiscriminatively.
    I remember seeing Byron give "pecks". Brad said he would only give one girl a day.

On the other hand, it became apparent to us that when Jason didn't know what to say, he kissed the girl. Therefore, he was kissing all of them way too frequently and he looked like a horndog.

I worry about 2 things with Chris who I think might be too open to pleasing the producers because he is so pleasant:

1. He would agree to kiss too many women and appear the horndog.

2. He likes the comfortable look, and I personally think that they encouraged him on it. However, too much of a slouchy look and a guy can look like a slob. If they decided they wanted to edit him a little shabbily ( and we know they do this), they certainly could do this through his dress.
    There is a certain protocol, for instance, for RCs. The lead dresses up for RCs until we get to the tropics. If Chris were to show up in tennis shoes, shirt and no tie, although some would like it, he would get majorily criticized by the majority.
    I don't see Chris being controlled that much. I feel that he is an extremely courteous and considerate guy, but I don't think he will go against what he believes for the sake of a show. One of the things that I like so much about him is that he is so enthusiastic and passionate about the things that he believes in.

Regarding his attire, I too, have on occasion thought to myself, what would your mother say about the way you're dressed? But, after thinking about it, that's who he is. That's his lifestyle and I think he is trying very hard to let her see who he really is. And from everything that Ali has said prior to the show, it fits her lifestyle, as well. From what I can see, he takes this very seriously, and doesn't want to mislead Ali in any way. He doesn't want to get to the end and let her find that he has given her anything but the truth.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3960177;
    What does he say in his shout out?
    This seems strange, esp because didn't someone post that the guys give info to RS?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3960047;
    I just watched the preview for the Portugal date and Chris is soooo freakin' funny He said he's never driven a scooter or motorcyce only a bike....says "shut up we're going on a scooter... then says in a PI " I cant wipeout with Ali on here, I don't want to be the dude that kills the Bachelorette....that just not gonna look good" how can she not be watching these episodes and not be cracking up when she hears his PI's... too bad she wasn't privvy to them before the FRC had taken place.. I bet her perception of him would have been different.
    There's nothing to prevent Ali from going after Chris now... unless he has signed TB contract. Besides, this kind of thing only happens in the movies -- not on unreality TV!

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3960491;
    There's nothing to prevent Ali from going after Chris now... unless he has signed TB contract. Besides, this kind of thing only happens in the movies -- not on unreality TV!
    Well there is always the opportunity for Ali to return the next season. Sort of a "now that she knows what love should feel like kind of storyline...." They both pocket the $ for being the lead= a nice nestegg to settle down with. A rather clever plan if you ask me!