Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3959647;
    I think they will edit Chris coming out 2nd imo they want him as the next bachelor and he will get more sympathy if he is "the last man standing"but either way even if they dont mess with it I think he will still be the bachelor lol maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part though
    His edit screams lovable F3 but that clearly changes. I do think he could be TB if he wants the role. It should be him or Roberto but I think CL might be more willing to do it. Part of me wishes both say no because I really like both. lol His storyline says next TB as it is a heart tugging one with a guy watching his mom die and looking for love again. I also think it was totally real and sincere.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose;3959666;
    Are they letting Chris sell those t-shirts so he'll agree to be the next Bachelor?
    Chris is a part of a family and a family buisiness - the fund-raising is a group effort - and TPTB would have NOTHING to do - or any say for that matter - about it. The fund-raising is for a legit cause and for a local scholarship as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3959673;
    Chris is a part of a family and a family buisiness - the fund-raising is a group effort - and TPTB would have NOTHING to do - or any say for that matter - about it. The fund-raising is for a legit cause and for a local scholarship as well
    I'm not so sure TPTB don't have any say in it. They allowed him to wear those t-shirts on the show seen by 8-9 million viewers per week on their show and it's being advertised on the official bachelorette facebook site they have set up for the contestants who are under contract with ABC. He signed on the dotted line and I bet he has to get approval from them to do some of this stuff.

The official bachelorette facebook site?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose;3959746;
    I'm not so sure TPTB don't have any say in it. They allowed him to wear those t-shirts on the show seen by 8-9 million viewers per week on their show and it's being advertised on the official bachelorette facebook site they have set up for the contestants who are under contract with ABC. He signed on the dotted line and I bet he has to get approval from them to do some of this stuff.
    Maybe they're cutting some sort of deal with him and/or sweetening the pot to get him to be TB?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Posting Chris's date - gets the last one on one time with Ali.

One final date goes to Chris L. They take a scooter ride through the countryside and stop off for a picnic with a breathtaking view of the coastline. Chris' relationship with Ali has moved slowly, but things pick up as this bachelor gives her a very personal gift and tells her how much a hometown date would mean to him.
    Other dates include a winery tour and a jaunt to the coast on scooters

I think we will start to see Chris reemerge. Their date sounds really sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;3958701;
    I don't know. As much as I would love seeing two hours of nothing but Chris each week, I don't see him as TB. I can't see Fleiss & Co providing 25 decent candidates for him and I don't see Chris pretending with a bunch of airhead bimbos with fake basoombas stuffing panties in his pockets. I don't recall Chris H ever saying from the get-go that we were going to fall in love with one of the B's. I'm sure the feelings towards Chris were consistent, in that they all respected him and thought highly of him. I can't see them continuing with all of their manipulations and trainwreck planning with him. Maybe I am giving Fleiss way too much credit, but I think that would be the straw that broke the camels back for a lot of us.
    I don't recall what interview it was but that was said by CH and it made me think it was an early Bachelor promotion. I think his words were "America is going to fall in love with this guy." (Which made me concerned that Ali wasn't going to, for some reason.)

Quote Originally Posted by Juliet M;3959869;
    I don't recall what interview it was but that was said by CH and it made me think it was an early Bachelor promotion. I think his words were "America is going to fall in love with this guy." (Which made me concerned that Ali wasn't going to, for some reason.)

That was what Chris Harrison said in a tweet before the season when someone sent him the article about Chris L going home to care for his mother. I thought it was a great sign he would be the next Bachelor if not the F1 pick.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I've always felt that Ali looked at Chris as a cool guy who was good to his mother (and thus probably would be good to a wife). However, that isn't what Ali's looking for at this point. The fact that Frank and even Roberto (who is incredible, but very young and possibly not seriously contemplating marriage/family given his career, age etc.,) are her favourites reveals she's looking for someone to date and have fun with first and foremost.

I hope CL doesn't become the next Bachelor. He's too good for that and he'll be manipulated just like everyone else once MF owns him. I thought Jason couldn't be vilified after Deanna's season and look at what happened to him??? Chris will have girls throwing themselves at him without TB and I hope the money won't be enough of a draw to cause him to submit to Fleiss in that way.

Nevertheless, if he does become the next Bachelor, looks like I'll be watching this horrid, fabricated show again come the fall.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by abbyb1;3959919;
    I've always felt that Ali looked at Chris as a cool guy who was good to his mother (and thus probably would be good to a wife). However, that isn't what Ali's looking for at this point. The fact that Frank and even Roberto (who is incredible, but very young and possibly not seriously contemplating marriage/family given his career, age etc.,) are her favourites reveals she's looking for someone to date and have fun with first and foremost.

I hope CL doesn't become the next Bachelor. He's too good for that and he'll be manipulated just like everyone else once MF owns him. I thought Jason couldn't be vilified after Deanna's season and look at what happened to him??? Chris will have girls throwing themselves at him without TB and I hope the money won't be enough of a draw to cause him to submit to Fleiss in that way.

Nevertheless, if he does become the next Bachelor, looks like I'll be watching this horrid, fabricated show again come the fall.
    We were told by a couple of the lead bachelors that they were told to "kiss a lot" which on the surface you would think they would love. However, the way it came across to us is that they didn't appreciate being told to kiss indiscriminatively.
    I remember seeing Byron give "pecks". Brad said he would only give one girl a day.

On the other hand, it became apparent to us that when Jason didn't know what to say, he kissed the girl. Therefore, he was kissing all of them way too frequently and he looked like a horndog.

I worry about 2 things with Chris who I think might be too open to pleasing the producers because he is so pleasant:

1. He would agree to kiss too many women and appear the horndog.

2. He likes the comfortable look, and I personally think that they encouraged him on it. However, too much of a slouchy look and a guy can look like a slob. If they decided they wanted to edit him a little shabbily ( and we know they do this), they certainly could do this through his dress.
    There is a certain protocol, for instance, for RCs. The lead dresses up for RCs until we get to the tropics. If Chris were to show up in tennis shoes, shirt and no tie, although some would like it, he would get majorily criticized by the majority.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?