Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3959254;
    This reminds me too much of Jillian's statement "Don't worry, in the end all fans will see that I had my head screwed on straight."

We can only hope history does not repeat itself.
    Jill should go into stand-up comedy.

I really think that if she ends up with anyone, it'll be Roberto. Us is seriously putting themselves on the line with a possible Roberto relationship/engagement at the end plus both Cash and RS knew she rejected Chris early on, before they knew what happened to Roberto at all.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3957733;
    Yes, that's what happened. She thought he was so gorgeous, she took the picture and the rest is history. lol

The picture on the Lambton site is new. It has the quote under Margie's picture that Chris said on the show "Love is the only reality"

They are selling the shirts for charity and also the nursing scholarship fund set up in Marjorie Lambton's name.
    On his fans' facebook page, there is now a link to the site where you can order the t-shirts

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3959608;
    On his fans' facebook page, there is now a link to the site where you can order the t-shirts
    I ordered the red one this morning. That's the one Chris seemed to wear the most on the show, even though in the picture he's wearing the blue one.

He also wears the grey one a lot I think.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3959565;
    Jill should go into stand-up comedy.

I really think that if she ends up with anyone, it'll be Roberto. Us is seriously putting themselves on the line with a possible Roberto relationship/engagement at the end plus both Cash and RS knew she rejected Chris early on, before they knew what happened to Roberto at all.
    I do think Roberto was to be F1 but I wonder now that it got out and there is technically no F1 if they will flip it and have CL come out as F1 for a little bit of a shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3959645;
    I do think Roberto was to be F1 but I wonder now that it got out and there is technically no F1 if they will flip it and have CL come out as F1 for a little bit of a shocker.
    I think they will edit Chris coming out 2nd imo they want him as the next bachelor and he will get more sympathy if he is "the last man standing"but either way even if they dont mess with it I think he will still be the bachelor lol maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part though
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3959613;
    I ordered the red one this morning. That's the one Chris seemed to wear the most on the show, even though in the picture he's wearing the blue one.
    Did you see he gave a shout out to RS?

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose;3959654;
    Is he the one who runs his FB? I don't think it is him. I think it is a friend or relative but I did see the RS shout out and thought it was pretty funny
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3959613;
    I am vacillating between those two colors myself. I kind of think he looks better in the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose;3959654;
    Do tell.... I didn't see it. But then again, Reid also played with us on Twitter and Facebook....

You and me go fishin' in the dark. Hmmm