Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3959133;
    Luvstruck, now this would all line up with CH's statement that "Ali finally gets it right in the end".
    I'd like nothing better than for Ali to end up with Chris. If not Chris, I'd be delighted with Roberto. But... I keep reminding myself we're dealing not only with MF and his twisted view of women and dating in general, but with CH (I better watch out for P.E.T.C.H. here...) and his being a mouthpiece for MF. I'm afraid the line I bolded makes me think of Bill Clinton. It depends on what the definition of "it" is.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3959182;
    I'd like nothing better than for Ali to end up with Chris. If not Chris, I'd be delighted with Roberto. But... I keep reminding myself we're dealing not only with MF and his twisted view of women and dating in general, but with CH (I better watch out for P.E.T.C.H. here...) and his being a mouthpiece for MF. I'm afraid the line I bolded makes me think of Bill Clinton. It depends on what the definition of "it" is.
    I still want to know the source of that line "Ali gets it right in the end" ?

Will somebody please find it? Maybe if I can see it in context, it will help me. However, I can't even remember seeing that line.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3959186;

Will somebody please find it? Maybe if I can see it in context, it will help me. However, I can't even remember seeing that line.
    I haven't seen that line written or uttered this season. I think maybe people are blurring this season with others. Or, maybe I missed it.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3959195;
    I haven't seen that line written or uttered this season. I think maybe people are blurring this season with others. Or, maybe I missed it.
    I believe it was in an interview CH did early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3959202;
    I believe it was in an interview CH did early on.
    I think I remember it too. Sometime very early on. I can't begin to try and find it though.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3959195;
    I think it was from Jillian season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3959133;
    Luvstruck, now this would all line up with CH's statement that "Ali finally gets it right in the end".
    This reminds me too much of Jillian's statement "Don't worry, in the end all fans will see that I had my head screwed on straight."

We can only hope history does not repeat itself.

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

It was CH who said that about Ali.
    BP please stop this mess!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3959186;

Was it the Dish of Salt interview?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose;3959543;
    Was it the Dish of Salt interview?
    I think I saw it in the media thread.