Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

  1. #1101
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3959133;
    Luvstruck, now this would all line up with CH's statement that "Ali finally gets it right in the end".
    I'd like nothing better than for Ali to end up with Chris. If not Chris, I'd be delighted with Roberto. But... I keep reminding myself we're dealing not only with MF and his twisted view of women and dating in general, but with CH (I better watch out for P.E.T.C.H. here...) and his being a mouthpiece for MF. I'm afraid the line I bolded makes me think of Bill Clinton. It depends on what the definition of "it" is.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  2. #1102
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,849

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3959182;
    I'd like nothing better than for Ali to end up with Chris. If not Chris, I'd be delighted with Roberto. But... I keep reminding myself we're dealing not only with MF and his twisted view of women and dating in general, but with CH (I better watch out for P.E.T.C.H. here...) and his being a mouthpiece for MF. I'm afraid the line I bolded makes me think of Bill Clinton. It depends on what the definition of "it" is.
    I still want to know the source of that line "Ali gets it right in the end" ?

    Will somebody please find it? Maybe if I can see it in context, it will help me. However, I can't even remember seeing that line.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  3. #1103
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,100

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3959186;
    I still want to know the source of that line "Ali gets it right in the end" ?

    Will somebody please find it? Maybe if I can see it in context, it will help me. However, I can't even remember seeing that line.
    I haven't seen that line written or uttered this season. I think maybe people are blurring this season with others. Or, maybe I missed it.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  4. #1104
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3959195;
    I haven't seen that line written or uttered this season. I think maybe people are blurring this season with others. Or, maybe I missed it.
    I believe it was in an interview CH did early on.

  5. #1105
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3959202;
    I believe it was in an interview CH did early on.
    I think I remember it too. Sometime very early on. I can't begin to try and find it though.

  6. #1106
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3959195;
    I haven't seen that line written or uttered this season. I think maybe people are blurring this season with others. Or, maybe I missed it.
    I think it was from Jillian season.

  7. #1107
    Finale Fan! SecretGarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    357

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3959133;
    Luvstruck, now this would all line up with CH's statement that "Ali finally gets it right in the end".
    This reminds me too much of Jillian's statement "Don't worry, in the end all fans will see that I had my head screwed on straight."



    We can only hope history does not repeat itself.

  8. #1108
    BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    159

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    It was CH who said that about Ali.
    BP please stop this mess!

  9. #1109
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    212

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3959186;
    I still want to know the source of that line "Ali gets it right in the end" ?

    Will somebody please find it? Maybe if I can see it in context, it will help me. However, I can't even remember seeing that line.
    Was it the Dish of Salt interview?

  10. #1110
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    394

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose;3959543;
    Was it the Dish of Salt interview?
    I think I saw it in the media thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.