Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

How is it that Chris L. got to wear all of these logo filled tshirts (E. Lambton Landscaping) where all of the other contestants had to put that black tape over any product branding? Could he have had that written into his contract or better yet, his coming Bachelor contract?

See the shirts here: E. Lambton Landscaping - Home Page

Quote Originally Posted by fsalboni;3958722;
    How is it that Chris L. got to wear all of these logo filled tshirts (E. Lambton Landscaping) where all of the other contestants had to put that black tape over any product branding? Could he have had that written into his contract or better yet, his coming Bachelor contract?

Maybe because it's for a charity.

Quote Originally Posted by fsalboni;3958722;

it could also be that they won't or can't advertise certain products but have not problem doing a private business as Chris's father is owner (maybe Chris is part owner too?)
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Can't help it, still holding out hope for Ali & Chris together in the end , they just have so much in common including both moms were nurses (ironic note.. he wore sneakers with his suit to the last rose ceremony and she wants to wear sneakers with her wedding dress) & he is a loyal family guy who wouldn't abadon his family, like her dad may have done. Chris being main narrator of the season, being shown his saying he wanted Ali the very first night in the limo, Ali shown coyly asking him the first night when he mentioned his mom if he could give some of that affection to another woman, seeing Chris say Ali wants a husband and I think I have what it takes before going to her room with soup and flowers, Ali told a reporter the Josh Radin roof top date (with Chris) was her favorite, Ali telling him "You make me happy" in the Blue Lagoon (why was that snipit of conversation shown) her playing with his wet hair, all their kisses that night and his hands caressing her back in the water all this despite the fact of her PI thrown in about being unsure of romance between them which I believe was a scripted red herring thrown in to detract from the obvious, reports of Chris first viewing party where he was happily pointing out guys he would invite to be his groomsmen and him texting during, Ali telling Chris to be careful during oil wrestling, his voice in the begining season highlights saying "fairy tales come true!" Please don't rain on my parade... I know a similar case can be made for all the final three but I holding out hope of seeing a rainbow at the Final Rose cermony when he proposes, now that would be Phenomenal!!!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3958939;
    Can't help it, still holding out hope for Ali & Chris together in the end , they just have so much in common including both moms were nurses (ironic note.. he wore sneakers with his suit to the last rose ceremony and she wants to wear sneakers with her wedding dress) & he is a loyal family guy who wouldn't abadon his family, like her dad may have done. Chris being main narrator of the season, being shown his saying he wanted Ali the very first night in the limo, Ali shown coyly asking him the first night when he mentioned his mom if he could give some of that affection to another woman, seeing Chris say Ali wants a husband and I think I have what it takes before going to her room with soup and flowers, Ali told a reporter the Josh Radin roof top date (with Chris) was her favorite, Ali telling him "You make me happy" in the Blue Lagoon (why was that snipit of conversation shown) her playing with his wet hair, all their kisses that night and his hands caressing her back in the water all this despite the fact of her PI thrown in about being unsure of romance between them which I believe was a scripted red herring thrown in to detract from the obvious, reports of Chris first viewing party where he was happily pointing out guys he would invite to be his groomsmen and him texting during, Ali telling Chris to be careful during oil wrestling, his voice in the begining season highlights saying "fairy tales come true!" Please don't rain on my parade... I know a similar case can be made for all the final three but I holding out hope of seeing a rainbow at the Final Rose cermony when he proposes, now that would be Phenomenal!!!!!!
    Very well said - thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3958963;
    Very well said - thank you !
    I'm with ya Luvstruck!

This would be the ending to give this show class, credibility and a love story, every female viewer sighing, smiling and crying all at the same time, that AHHHH moment, that hasn't happen since Trista and Ryan.

But with the spoilers out and all sources are saying the same thing now, that it's not Chris..TPTB have done this to rip out our hearts and stomp on them again this season. I learned last season..I held out and just knew when Reid started to go down on his knee, he'd be the F1 and all spoilers were wrong. I was so happy, for one brief, shining moment to then be totally crushed. Shame on me..I will not get my heart ripped out and stomped on again from Fleiss!

I totally agree with every word of this post. I have been thinking the same thing thank you for being in my head and vocalizing my thoughgts. You put it so lovely that it broiught tears to my eyes and I started getting choked up.

FORT Fogey

Ever since Jason's season, I have been willing to believe the worst. And I haven't been disappointed. Well, disappointed, but not unpleasantly surprised.

FORT Fogey

Luvstruck, now this would all line up with CH's statement that "Ali finally gets it right in the end".