Page 11 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3920405;
    But if he were to be F1 - wouldn't it be expected that he would get an afternoon and evening/dinner date - not jsut a dinner date ?
    He gets a great date - Ali's favorite musician concert - and the Harlem Boys Choir - these dates last a long time - so - he will be fine
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3920423;
    How long did it take for Jesse to get a one-on-one date?

Speaking of MF paying money, if she chooses Chris there might be a televised wedding and some money in the bargain. I like Roberto but I don't see it ending in marriage anytime soon. He is just too young.
    his 1:! was the 4th episode and he had the natasha Bedingfield concert/dinner
    Jason had his 1:1 the 3rd episode.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3920178;
    If it makes you feel better I don't think the couples watch the episodes when the rest of us do. I thought Jake and Vienna watched the premiere before it aired. It is possible that CL and Ali watched the premiere over the weekend together and then watched it with his family when the rest of us did.
    Ali said in one of her interviews, before the premiere, that she had already seen the first 2 episodes. She could have watched them with her F1. (hopefully CL)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3920435;
    his 1:! was the 4th episode and he had the natasha Bedingfield concert/dinner
    Jason had his 1:1 the 3rd episode.
    So we have a precedent for F1 getting his first date in week 4. But then, Graham was really supposed to be F1. Does that mean Frank was really supposed to be F1?

Cape, didn't Ali say that the concert date with Chris was her fave? Would she be that obvious if he was her F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3920405;
    But if he were to be F1 - wouldn't it be expected that he would get an afternoon and evening/dinner date - not jsut a dinner date ?
    I don't think at that point when tptb were asking her who her frontrunners were she said CL. I really don't see this taking off until after their date when he tells her about his mom. I see a Deanna/Jeremy relationship beginning. Except Jeremy told Deanna about his mom right away and CL is going to wait until week 4.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3920445;
    So we have a precedent for F1 getting his first date in week 4. But then, Graham was really supposed to be F1. Does that mean Frank was really supposed to be F1?

Cape, didn't Ali say that the concert date with Chris was her fave? Would she be that obvious if he was her F1?
    Yes she did - but - she didn't indicate if it was because of the guy - the musician - or both tho LOL - the musician is her absolute favorite of all - so that could have been read several ways LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3920448;
    I don't think at that point when tptb were asking her who her frontrunners were she said CL. I really don't see this taking off until after their date when he tells her about his mom. I see a Deanna/Jeremy relationship beginning. Except Jeremy told Deanna about his mom right away and CL is going to wait until week 4.

DeAnna let Jeremy go at F3. Maybe she had intended to let Chris go at F3, but then Frank ditched her and Chris just slid into F2 by default.

Didnt it say on another thread, that Jessie from Deanna season, posted some things that you dont know about the show. One thing is you dont get to choose, that the producers, choose who and what. It might be in the Media thread.

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3920456;
    Didnt it say on another thread, that Jessie from Deanna season, posted some things that you dont know about the show. One thing is you dont get to choose, that the producers, choose who and what. It might be in the Media thread.
    I believe she also said that herself in an interview somewhere........

But - there is a good chance that Ali indicated who - and it was Chris's b'day also - and just maybe they listened to her.

TPTB do chat with the prim often about who is at the top of her list - and seeing as Frank and Roberto had already had teir 1n1 dates - his humber came up for the concert date
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3920456;
    I only believe this to a certain extent. Maybe TPTB ask for 4-5 men that she'd like to have 1:1 dates with and then they slot them into the date, but I don't believe it is totally random. She could end up with 1:1's with guys she has no interest in and it just doesn't make sense.