Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

I've only seen the few last seasons, but does it seem strange to anyone that at this point there doesn't seem to be the usual trickle of clues & sleuthing that located the F2 ........ tid-bits on where they have or haven't shown up, what they could be doing, etc, that pointed to a surprise ending.....: ????

I'm afraid I'm still hoping that Ali & Chris could figure things out for the ATFR.... what a shame if she misses out on this guy.... am I that dumb?
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

CL isn't going to chase Ali down. She rejects both in the end. The more likely story is she is dating an old friend who loves by her now in Cali. That makes some sense. And if anyone was going to track anyone down it would be Ali doing it. That's her schtick and something she has talked about in the past. I don't think CL or Roberto will be her one and I think in the end all will be better off for it.

FORT Fogey

I know I am being selfish, but it is just wrong to be so gorgeous and funny and sweet and not share it with us for just a while longer. So from now on, all I will do is watch for signs that he will be the next Bach.

MF, if you must, pay him out the wazoo!

Okay then.....

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3958139;
    I know I am being selfish, but it is just wrong to be so gorgeous and funny and sweet and not share it with us for just a while longer. So from now on, all I will do is watch for signs that he will be the next Bach.

Okay then.....
    orrrrr give him his own show
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3957469;
    But - wouldn't it be a real hoot - if ChrisL - after being sent away/rejected - decides to go after her - after learning that Roberto is also sent away/rejected - I only say this because of his determination from the git-go - in the limo - he was only there for Ali - his recent comment about not leaving without her - his feelings about when she was sitting in the hallway last season - she wanted someone to come after her - and several other indices/comments made as well - so even tho she may be ''single'' - maybe she is being pursued and woo'd

Just a thought
    all those quotes of Chris are stuck in my head too... and as much as I keep telling myself that it can't possibly be... I hold out hope for just this one time. having experienced a fairy tale come true for myself, I keep hoping to see one for Chris and Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3958139;

Okay then.....
    I think he will be TB IF he wants the job. I do think the job is his to lose. His backstory fits it perfectly. I'm 50/50 on him wanting to do it. I could see him saying yes but I could also see him moving past this show.

I like him and would prefer he walked away even though it would be fun to see him or Roberto again. I would rather they follow Kip and Reid's lead and leave with their great edits in tact. Of course I will still support them if they do it.

The show has gotten way past dumb now. Too much manipulated drama. I would hate to see Chris caught up in that. I too would like to see him leave with such a nice edit. I have said I would not watch if he was the bach but I could change my mind. Maybe I would watch without the sound on so that I would not have to hear the BS that MF slings.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3958155;
    all those quotes of Chris are stuck in my head too... and as much as I keep telling myself that it can't possibly be... I hold out hope for just this one time. having experienced a fairy tale come true for myself, I keep hoping to see one for Chris and Ali.
    Guys, put yourselves in Chris' and Rob's shoes. I couldn't even continue to go out with a boyfriend if my boyfriend had fallen for another, who rejected him. The dumper(Frank) has a strong hold on Ali. When you're dumped you really want your self esteem back, and usually you want it from the original dumper-it's a subconscious thing. You really think you loved him, whether it's true or not. I would pity the new boyfriend.

The ramfications of something like that are painful. YOU would become insecure and question where you stand forever. Thinking that you're a defualt would be awful. The guys deserve better.

Ali needs to heal, perhaps some therapy, and learn how to choose better men.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3958534;
    Guys, put yourselves in Chris' and Rob's shoes. I couldn't even continue to go out with a boyfriend if my boyfriend had fallen for another, who rejected him. The dumper(Frank) has a strong hold on Ali. When you're dumped you really want your self esteem back, and usually you want it from the original dumper-it's a subconscious thing. You really think you loved him, whether it's true or not. I would pity the new boyfriend.

The ramfications of something like that are painful. YOU would become insecure and question where you stand forever. Thinking that you're a defualt would be awful. The guys deserve better.

Ali needs to heal, perhaps some therapy, and learn how to choose better men.
    In addition on not being default, I am not sure if Ali knows how to appreciate CL too.

I'm actually holding out on the fact that perhaps CL lost interest in her too towards the end with his VO of not wanting to propose.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3958164;
    I think he will be TB IF he wants the job. I do think the job is his to lose. His backstory fits it perfectly. I'm 50/50 on him wanting to do it. I could see him saying yes but I could also see him moving past this show.

I like him and would prefer he walked away even though it would be fun to see him or Roberto again. I would rather they follow Kip and Reid's lead and leave with their great edits in tact. Of course I will still support them if they do it.
    I don't know. As much as I would love seeing two hours of nothing but Chris each week, I don't see him as TB. I can't see Fleiss & Co providing 25 decent candidates for him and I don't see Chris pretending with a bunch of airhead bimbos with fake basoombas stuffing panties in his pockets. I don't recall Chris H ever saying from the get-go that we were going to fall in love with one of the B's. I'm sure the feelings towards Chris were consistent, in that they all respected him and thought highly of him. I can't see them continuing with all of their manipulations and trainwreck planning with him. Maybe I am giving Fleiss way too much credit, but I think that would be the straw that broke the camels back for a lot of us.