Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

  1. #1071
    FORT Fan laurabadora14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    334

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3957469;
    But - wouldn't it be a real hoot - if ChrisL - after being sent away/rejected - decides to go after her - after learning that Roberto is also sent away/rejected - I only say this because of his determination from the git-go - in the limo - he was only there for Ali - his recent comment about not leaving without her - his feelings about when she was sitting in the hallway last season - she wanted someone to come after her - and several other indices/comments made as well - so even tho she may be ''single'' - maybe she is being pursued and woo'd

    Just a thought
    I like this

    ETA: What's the quote when he says he won't leave without her?
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

  2. #1072
    FORT Fogey mnmhughes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,961

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    He also said at the last rose ceremony that he couldn't stand it if she sent him home and he would never see her again.

  3. #1073
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3957469;
    But - wouldn't it be a real hoot - if ChrisL - after being sent away/rejected - decides to go after her - after learning that Roberto is also sent away/rejected - I only say this because of his determination from the git-go - in the limo - he was only there for Ali - his recent comment about not leaving without her - his feelings about when she was sitting in the hallway last season - she wanted someone to come after her - and several other indices/comments made as well - so even tho she may be ''single'' - maybe she is being pursued and woo'd

    Just a thought
    Capegal..you know I love you (and what a great thought!)..but I think MF has already played that card can you say.. "Reid"...we all know how THAT turned out! I think that we should all come to the conclusion that no matter how much "hope" we have that "true love will prevail". This show is nothing more than a scripted storyboard for MF and company, he has not more desire to put two people together than BP has of actually owning/cleaning up the oil spill!

  4. #1074
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3957951;
    Capegal..you know I love you (and what a great thought!)..but I think MF has already played that card can you say.. "Reid"...we all know how THAT turned out! I think that we should all come to the conclusion that no matter how much "hope" we have that "true love will prevail". This show is nothing more than a scripted storyboard for MF and company, he has not more desire to put two people together than BP has of actually owning/cleaning up the oil spill!
    Hey - like I said - it was just a thought ..........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  5. #1075
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3957951;
    Capegal..you know I love you (and what a great thought!)..but I think MF has already played that card can you say.. "Reid"...we all know how THAT turned out! I think that we should all come to the conclusion that no matter how much "hope" we have that "true love will prevail". This show is nothing more than a scripted storyboard for MF and company, he has not more desire to put two people together than BP has of actually owning/cleaning up the oil spill!
    I think BP wants to get that oil spill taken care of way more than Ali wanted to find love on this show. It's their whole business on the line.

  6. #1076
    FORT Newbie stacias807's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    34

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    I like your thought too!! I still say we're in for a twist otherwise MF would never say Ali was his favorite bette.... And, knowing Ali I'm thinking she'd love to be the one to pull a "gotcha" on the spoliers .. seems her personality to me .... And you do know RS likes to twist words sometimes ... I don't think we have the "full story" ... I think Ali's playing games with RS ....

  7. #1077
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by stacias807;3957965;
    I like your thought too!! I still say we're in for a twist otherwise MF would never say Ali was his favorite bette.... And, knowing Ali I'm thinking she'd love to be the one to pull a "gotcha" on the spoliers .. seems her personality to me .... And you do know RS likes to twist words sometimes ... I don't think we have the "full story" ... I think Ali's playing games with RS ....
    We've seen her past type and neither of these guys fits the bill. I think it is more likely MF is pulling a gothcha on the viewers.

  8. #1078
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by stacias807;3957965;
    I like your thought too!! I still say we're in for a twist otherwise MF would never say Ali was his favorite bette.... And, knowing Ali I'm thinking she'd love to be the one to pull a "gotcha" on the spoliers .. seems her personality to me .... And you do know RS likes to twist words sometimes ... I don't think we have the "full story" ... I think Ali's playing games with RS ....
    Now - THAT WOULD be sweet!!!!!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  9. #1079
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Originally Posted by stacias807
    I like your thought too!! I still say we're in for a twist otherwise MF would never say Ali was his favorite bette.... And, knowing Ali I'm thinking she'd love to be the one to pull a "gotcha" on the spoliers .. seems her personality to me .... And you do know RS likes to twist words sometimes ... I don't think we have the "full story" ... I think Ali's playing games with RS ....
    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3957976;
    We've seen her past type and neither of these guys fits the bill. I think it is more likely MF is pulling a gothcha on the viewers.
    I agree ZulaMay I think MF enjoys gotchas on the viewers more than anything else. And as for MF saying Ali is his fav..well to me that just means she did whatever he wanted and played the game...

  10. #1080
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    One thing I think is interesting/important to note is that the "lovable F3" is very, very often the real F2. The lead has the most connection with F1 and F3 and lets the F3 go earlier than the F2 because s/he know that being taken to the F2 and then not getting chosen will hurt more than being let go at F3.

    So while I do think Chris was the original F3 and became default F2, I think it's extremely possible that she felt more for him than Roberto at that point but less than for Frank. It's a moot point because we know she chose no one but the thought just popped into my head.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.