Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3957469;
    But - wouldn't it be a real hoot - if ChrisL - after being sent away/rejected - decides to go after her - after learning that Roberto is also sent away/rejected - I only say this because of his determination from the git-go - in the limo - he was only there for Ali - his recent comment about not leaving without her - his feelings about when she was sitting in the hallway last season - she wanted someone to come after her - and several other indices/comments made as well - so even tho she may be ''single'' - maybe she is being pursued and woo'd

Just a thought
    I like this

ETA: What's the quote when he says he won't leave without her?
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

He also said at the last rose ceremony that he couldn't stand it if she sent him home and he would never see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3957469;
    But - wouldn't it be a real hoot - if ChrisL - after being sent away/rejected - decides to go after her - after learning that Roberto is also sent away/rejected - I only say this because of his determination from the git-go - in the limo - he was only there for Ali - his recent comment about not leaving without her - his feelings about when she was sitting in the hallway last season - she wanted someone to come after her - and several other indices/comments made as well - so even tho she may be ''single'' - maybe she is being pursued and woo'd

Just a thought
    Capegal..you know I love you (and what a great thought!)..but I think MF has already played that card can you say.. "Reid"...we all know how THAT turned out! I think that we should all come to the conclusion that no matter how much "hope" we have that "true love will prevail". This show is nothing more than a scripted storyboard for MF and company, he has not more desire to put two people together than BP has of actually owning/cleaning up the oil spill!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3957951;
    Capegal..you know I love you (and what a great thought!)..but I think MF has already played that card can you say.. "Reid"...we all know how THAT turned out! I think that we should all come to the conclusion that no matter how much "hope" we have that "true love will prevail". This show is nothing more than a scripted storyboard for MF and company, he has not more desire to put two people together than BP has of actually owning/cleaning up the oil spill!
    Hey - like I said - it was just a thought ..........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3957951;
    I think BP wants to get that oil spill taken care of way more than Ali wanted to find love on this show. It's their whole business on the line.

I like your thought too!! I still say we're in for a twist otherwise MF would never say Ali was his favorite bette.... And, knowing Ali I'm thinking she'd love to be the one to pull a "gotcha" on the spoliers .. seems her personality to me .... And you do know RS likes to twist words sometimes ... I don't think we have the "full story" ... I think Ali's playing games with RS ....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stacias807;3957965;
    I like your thought too!! I still say we're in for a twist otherwise MF would never say Ali was his favorite bette.... And, knowing Ali I'm thinking she'd love to be the one to pull a "gotcha" on the spoliers .. seems her personality to me .... And you do know RS likes to twist words sometimes ... I don't think we have the "full story" ... I think Ali's playing games with RS ....
    We've seen her past type and neither of these guys fits the bill. I think it is more likely MF is pulling a gothcha on the viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by stacias807;3957965;
    Now - THAT WOULD be sweet!!!!!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Originally Posted by stacias807
    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3957976;
    We've seen her past type and neither of these guys fits the bill. I think it is more likely MF is pulling a gothcha on the viewers.
    I agree ZulaMay I think MF enjoys gotchas on the viewers more than anything else. And as for MF saying Ali is his fav..well to me that just means she did whatever he wanted and played the game...

One thing I think is interesting/important to note is that the "lovable F3" is very, very often the real F2. The lead has the most connection with F1 and F3 and lets the F3 go earlier than the F2 because s/he know that being taken to the F2 and then not getting chosen will hurt more than being let go at F3.

So while I do think Chris was the original F3 and became default F2, I think it's extremely possible that she felt more for him than Roberto at that point but less than for Frank. It's a moot point because we know she chose no one but the thought just popped into my head.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City