Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

If Ali rejects Chris... I guess she did only miss one of the greatest guys walking planet earth...but that's Ali's choice...IF she rejects him...I just can't believe it untill I see it

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3957553;
    We know they have done that very thing twice now with both Jeremy and Reid. That is why I say that any reunion needs to come from Ali getting in contact directly with Chris. She would know exactly where to find him and how to go about doing it.
    Chris seems fairly down-to-earth about romance (see:unicorn love comment). But I am concerned about his opening edit, talking about going after Ali when she was upset. My guess is he will be there for her when she is upset but then see she isn't ready.

Teamkip, I think we have it on good authority that she rejects him. Even that US Weekly article seems to point to Roberto.
    Last edited by ZulaMay; 06-30-2010 at 08:26 PM.

Embarrassing question here: Is Chris in the blue or the red shirt? They both look like him, and I can't figure out which one actually is him.

Chris isn't my favorite, but he seems like a decent guy. I think trying to be himself shows growth. Chasing after someone who has already turned you down does not (unless you're misled by TPTB, which is another story). All depends on how you look at it, I guess. I'd rather see him collect himself and move on after being rejected. Who wants to have to beg someone to be with them? Deep down, no one, IMO. I agree with Bloomers' point that the only way a post-FRC reunion could genuinely work is if Ali went after him. I honestly don't see that happening, but I really don't see him pursuing her after he's been turned down. Most men have more pride than that.

he's in the blue shirt
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

I just wanted to add that from the first epi previews where Chris says there is no way I could propose unless Ali is ready to fall in love with me, there is a sc of them sitting on the beach. He reaches over to give her a kiss, she leans toward his face and reciprocates...but it looks like they are both 'spent'. It's like they bump heads, exhausted....probably from talking....It must be heart breaking at the end.

FORT Fogey

I know the silhouette SC does seem to show that CL wasn't as affectionate to Ali as he usually is. So that's a good observation, Jobro.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3957565;
    Just curious, does anyone know what made Chris decide to go on the bachelorette? Did someone send his app in or did he do it himself?
    A lady he was building a wall for came out and took his pic when he had his shirt off and suggested he try out and sent the pic in I believe.....

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3957722;
    A lady he was building a wall for came out and took his pic when he had his shirt off and suggested he try out and sent the pic in I believe.....
    Yes, that's what happened. She thought he was so gorgeous, she took the picture and the rest is history. lol

The picture on the Lambton site is new. It has the quote under Margie's picture that Chris said on the show "Love is the only reality"

They are selling the shirts for charity and also the nursing scholarship fund set up in Marjorie Lambton's name.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3957722;
    Thanks, I guess I find it more appealing when someone else sends in the info or suggests it. It doesn't seem like they're in it for the "fame". I reallly like Chris, he just seems so "normal" to me, and part of me feels really bad for saying this but I hope Ali doesn't choose Chris. I don't think she appreciates all of his fine qualities as a man. Those core values that are the backbone to a relationship. I don't think she is ready for that and therefore doesn't understand that. I think it would be fun to see Chris as the next bachelor, but it's for my own selfish reasons. Part of me would love for him not to do it too, for lasting love, I think it would be a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3957469;
    But - wouldn't it be a real hoot - if ChrisL - after being sent away/rejected - decides to go after her - after learning that Roberto is also sent away/rejected - I only say this because of his determination from the git-go - in the limo - he was only there for Ali - his recent comment about not leaving without her - his feelings about when she was sitting in the hallway last season - she wanted someone to come after her - and several other indices/comments made as well - so even tho she may be ''single'' - maybe she is being pursued and woo'd

Just a thought
    This has crossed my mind too. He is awfully sure of himself - which is refreshing to see !