Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

CL is the good looking brother, looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3957508;
    Yes, I remember but it would still be stretching (and, hence, growth) for Chris to really go after what he wants instead of his historical MO (as he told Ali) of changing into who the girl wants him to be. And, as far as we can tell, Chris wants Ali.
    If CL pursues Ali, he'll be totally bending over backwards for a girl. How is that growth?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3957493;
    The new picture on Lambton Landscaping website states the teeshirts are in...towards the bottom of Margie's picture it says:
    "Love Is The Only Reality"
    Thanks, Patti, for bringing this over. What a great family picture. Chris sure seems to favor his mom. Do we have any idea of when this was taken?

Cute family and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dogs.

What a sweet-looking family. It will be fun to "meet" them.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3957509;
    CL is the good looking brother, looks like.

If CL pursues Ali, he'll be totally bending over backwards for a girl. How is that growth?
    Growth is being able to declare what you want, and having the courage to go after it. At least that is what I have been telling my clients in therapy for the past 20 years.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3957518;
    Growth is being able to declare what you want, and having the courage to go after it. At least that is what I have been telling my clients in therapy for the past 20 years.
    He did have courage. He's already done so throughout the show, by applying for the show, going to LA and travelling around the world and wrestling in olive oil for Ali, but in the end, Ali turned him away and can't see how great he is. Why would he want to be with someone who doesn't appreciate him?

FORT Fogey

I would be fine with Chirs going after Ali if and only if she opens her eyes and accepts him. No way do I want another Reid situation. I would hate for them to manipulate him to go after her (because that is what he said he would do) only to have her reject him again. Been there, done that.

Based on that pic, I would say he has a sweet set-up where he is. Plenty of women would come to him and willingly fit into his life.
    Last edited by ZulaMay; 06-30-2010 at 08:08 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3957540;
    I would be fine with Chirs going after Ali if and only if she opens her eyes and accepts him. No way do I want another Reid situation. I would hate for them to manipulate him to go after her (because that is what he said he would do) only to have her reject him again. Been there, done that.
    We know they have done that very thing twice now with both Jeremy and Reid. That is why I say that any reunion needs to come from Ali getting in contact directly with Chris. She would know exactly where to find him and how to go about doing it.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Just curious, does anyone know what made Chris decide to go on the bachelorette? Did someone send his app in or did he do it himself?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3957553;
    We know they have done that very thing twice now with both Jeremy and Reid. That is why I say that any reunion needs to come from Ali getting in contact directly with Chris. She would know exactly where to find him and how to go about doing it.
    The only way I can think of how Ali can possibly deserve CL back is if she drives her little TT all the way to Cape Cod from San Jose and truly prove her worth, appreciation and sacrifice for CL by relocating her life there. She might need to throw in some olive old wrestling on her part too for him.

That is if CL wants her back at all, by now.