Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3957469;
    But - wouldn't it be a real hoot - if ChrisL - after being sent away/rejected - decides to go after her - after learning that Roberto is also sent away/rejected - I only say this because of his determination from the git-go - in the limo - he was only there for Ali - his recent comment about not leaving without her - his feelings about when she was sitting in the hallway last season - she wanted someone to come after her - and several other indices/comments made as well - so even tho she may be ''single'' - maybe she is being pursued and woo'd

Just a thought
    I was just thinking this morning of the final scene in Good Will Hunting when Will goes to get the girl. That would work for me! And as you referenced, Chris said he would not stop until he had Ali all to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3957394;
    Based on the way this week's preview was edited, I think they are moving him to "hopefully surprise F1". Unfortunately, all hopes will be dashed.
    I tend to agree with you. They had him for a reason. He could be the shocker F1 but I think F3 was his place originally.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3957412;
    She would have told them that first night ( as we have now heard several times happens) that she thinks her F1 is Frank (hence the 1rst date), her F2 is Roberto (hence the 2nd date), and her F3 is Chris ( hence the date which is given many times (not always) to the F3 person - 4th eppie).
    Good point. I never thought about the order. The show does give little clues here and there.

The new picture on Lambton Landscaping website states the teeshirts are in...towards the bottom of Margie's picture it says:
    "Love Is The Only Reality"
    Last edited by Patti2620; 06-30-2010 at 07:44 PM.

FORT Fan

I agree...I always thought to myself WHY Chris did this show in the first place...he is too good for the show...he will do fine whatever happens in the end, he probably have 100,000 women in line to date him.. he is a great guy with a great heart, down to earth guy...funny is he to...he must be the greatest guy that have ever been on this show. (along with kip)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3957489;
    I was just thinking this morning of the final scene in Good Will Hunting when Will goes to get the girl. That would work for me! And as you referenced, Chris said he would not stop until he had Ali all to himself.
    Yea, but it was Will who screwed up on the girl, remember? So, it's only appropriate he makes amend and pursue her. CL didn't screw up on Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3957485;
    No it won't be a real hoot for him to pursue Ali after the finale. He deserves better, people. He's crazy to pursue a girl who doesn't know how to appreciate him. I have to believe he must have some self-esteem.
    1000000% agree. Let the man go and find someone better. If Frank is her type then CL really isn't. He put himself out there and shared how he feels and if she doesn't return that he should respect it and move on to someone who loves and appreciates him. No worries for CL...women will line up in droves.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3957485;
    No it won't be a real hoot for him to pursue Ali after the finale. He deserves better, people. He's crazy to pursue a girl who doesn't know how to appreciate him. I have to believe he must have some self-esteem.
    This is the way I see it. It is one thing if Ali contacts Chris after the FRC, and she wants a chance with him. However, it looks kind of sad for him to chase after her after she has turned him down for another guy. He simply has too much to offer a woman to be treated in that manner.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3957499;
    1000000% agree. Let the man go and find someone better. If Frank is her type then CL really isn't. He put himself out there and shared how he feels and if she doesn't return that he should respect it and move on to someone who loves and appreciates him. No worries for CL...women will line up in droves.
    Thank you! CL can do better and he must know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3957493;
    The new picture on Lambton Landscaping website states the teeshirts are in...towards the bottom of Margie's picture it says:
    "Love Is The Only Reality"
    Love that pic, and thanks for posting it. Chris will move on from this all just fine. It appears he already has by the smiles on all of their faces!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3957495;
    Yea, but it was Will who screwed up on the girl, remember? So, it's only appropriate he makes amend and pursue her. CL didn't screw up on Ali.
    Yes, I remember but it would still be stretching (and, hence, growth) for Chris to really go after what he wants instead of his historical MO (as he told Ali) of changing into who the girl wants him to be. And, as far as we can tell, Chris wants Ali.