Page 104 of 188 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3955397;
    Roberto has not been edited to be f1. The f1 narrates the season. That would be frank or chris. Also, they never leave out the f1 from group date. They did not show Roberto at all during lagoon date. It really doesn't matter since there is no F1 anyway but frank and chris are narrating this season.
    I guess I view it from the FoRT perspective of how the guys have landed in the past and the type of edit they received. I'd agree, pattycake, with the F2 edit for Roberto - hot, gorgeous, physical. If we didn't know what we know about Frank, I'd be a bit confused as to whether he was F1 or F3. Both he and Chris are funny (and I hate to give Frank a "point" for ANYTHING). After the Ep 6 scene in the cistern and the Ep 5 "That's the look I've missed," I would be leaning to F1 for Frank and F3 for Chris. The question for me now is, with Frank leaving, will the edit shoot the funnier of the two to an F1 edit?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy0101;3956277;
    Love Ali but I think she's not very smart in guarding her heart from men like Frank and Justin. Here's a guy who talks relentlessly about his mother, he gave up having fun in New York to be with his dying mother and live with his dad and brothers, he tattoos his mother's name and talks about her like she's an angel. I would love to meet a guy like that because you know right away that he would treat you right!

In the episodes I've seen so far, Chris appears to be really into Ali. I'm just so sad that Ali has stronger feelings for Frank and appears to be in lust with Roberto. Chris is the marrying kind and I'm so sad she was blind to that....How can she completely miss it. I hope Chris won't do the Bachelor but I'd like to see girls chasing him and I hope he finds a diamond in the rough who deserves him!
    It would be interesting to see an age breakdown of the women here who think Ali is crazy for preferring Frank over Chris. It's been a long time, but I'm trying to remember if at age 25 I was able to recognize and appreciate good husband material, or if I wanted more of the hard-to-get guy I had to pursue. Maybe you have to be a little older to appreciate the gem that is Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3957249;
    It would be interesting to see an age breakdown of the women here who think Ali is crazy for preferring Frank over Chris. It's been a long time, but I'm trying to remember if at age 25 I was able to recognize and appreciate good husband material, or if I wanted more of the hard-to-get guy I had to pursue. Maybe you have to be a little older to appreciate the gem that is Chris.
    I'm under 25, and I definitely appreciate the quality of a guy he is.
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

FORT Fogey

As much as I adore Chris, I think Ali might have just felt she couldn't measure up to what he needed. Basically, that she could not measure up to his mother. Clearly he had such a strong bond with her and adored her.....it might have intimidated Ali. She might have realized she just wasn't mature enough for him yet.

CL was original F3. He's the lovable funny one who tugs at the heart ala Jeremy and Reid. As Frank bolts it could be CL becomes the default F1. It really will depend on how show wants to edit it. He could even be F2 in original taping and shown as F1. It will be based on how show wants to present it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3957387;
    CL was original F3. He's the lovable funny one who tugs at the heart ala Jeremy and Reid. As Frank bolts it could be CL becomes the default F1. It really will depend on how show wants to edit it. He could even be F2 in original taping and shown as F1. It will be based on how show wants to present it.
    Based on the way this week's preview was edited, I think they are moving him to "hopefully surprise F1". Unfortunately, all hopes will be dashed.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3957387;
    Yesterday? someone suggested that Ali's original intention was to take Frank and Roberto to F2 with Chris at F3. After looking at the edit closely, that could well have been the plan especially if the producers were not aware from the beginning that Frank planned at some point to leave.

She would have told them that first night ( as we have now heard several times happens) that she thinks her F1 is Frank (hence the 1rst date), her F2 is Roberto (hence the 2nd date), and her F3 is Chris ( hence the date which is given many times (not always) to the F3 person - 4th eppie).

Now, 2 things from an edit point: Many times when it appears that someone will be F1 in the edit, surprise! it turns out to be the other one; therefore, the producers' plan all along may have been for Roberto to prevail to F1, especially if they knew Frank's character from the psychological tests, etc.

Next, I really, really do believe that everything screams fan favorite F3 about fun-loving, wonderful, hunky Chris. I also think Ali looks at him very fondly as the boy next door.
    Not that it may matter one little bit in the long run and in the scheme of things, but I think by default Chris moves up to F2 when Frank bolts.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

But - wouldn't it be a real hoot - if ChrisL - after being sent away/rejected - decides to go after her - after learning that Roberto is also sent away/rejected - I only say this because of his determination from the git-go - in the limo - he was only there for Ali - his recent comment about not leaving without her - his feelings about when she was sitting in the hallway last season - she wanted someone to come after her - and several other indices/comments made as well - so even tho she may be ''single'' - maybe she is being pursued and woo'd

Just a thought
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Chris is a smart guy...if he really felt so strong for Ali, he would pursue her...no doubt....but it sounds too good to be true...we''ll see

FORT Fogey

No it won't be a real hoot for him to pursue Ali after the finale. He deserves better, people. He's crazy to pursue a girl who doesn't know how to appreciate him. I have to believe he must have some self-esteem.