Page 103 of 188 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3956163;
    I wonder what she thinks when she sees that cap now.............
    She seems happy in all her interviews and recent pics and I guess the show wrapped a little over a month ago. Looks like she got over the whole thing really quick. I would think even a little too fast but maybe that's how it goes in TB world.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3956252;
    I totally agree. But she doesn't feel worthy of his love. She wants to work for it.
    I agree. She didn't pick 1 of the 23 (-Frank and Justin) that actually wanted her and were there for her. She picked the one who made her chase him down. She likes to work for it. Not the healthiest but I think that's just who she is.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-30-2010 at 01:13 AM.

FORT Regular

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Love Ali but I think she's not very smart in guarding her heart from men like Frank and Justin. Here's a guy who talks relentlessly about his mother, he gave up having fun in New York to be with his dying mother and live with his dad and brothers, he tattoos his mother's name and talks about her like she's an angel. I would love to meet a guy like that because you know right away that he would treat you right!

In the episodes I've seen so far, Chris appears to be really into Ali. I'm just so sad that Ali has stronger feelings for Frank and appears to be in lust with Roberto. Chris is the marrying kind and I'm so sad she was blind to that....How can she completely miss it. I hope Chris won't do the Bachelor but I'd like to see girls chasing him and I hope he finds a diamond in the rough who deserves him!

Ali isn't smart and I think we are seeing the Ali of old, as in last season with Jake, playing out on this season.

What she isn't seeing with Chris is beyond me, but love is a funny thing and if it isn't there... well... you know. I personally think she's off her rocker and the next few episodes will only reinforce that for me. There are so many signs in the caps and the VO's, that would point us to Chris or Roberto, in any other season, but this season is a total head banger... if you know what I mean. Frank??? Really???

The way Chris looks at her--when she was sick in bed, and lying in the grass.. at all of the rose ceremonies... That is priceless...to be adored like that. We all see it and she probably is watching it back now too.
    Personally, I can't wait until they go to Cape Cod--I am very eager to see the family dynamics. She would be treated so well by them I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3955240;
    Oh ok, I guess a bracelet isn't too, too personal. Not like it's his mother's necklace or something precious like that.
    maybe it was his mother's bracelet?????

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;3957106;
    Check post #991 this thread, and it will tell you about the gift.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;3957106;
    Oh no. It better NOT be.

Ali would be the most hated bette for dumping him. Unforgiveable.

IF you don't feel like he's the one, you should never accept a gift that belonged to his mother. Never.

I don't hink Ali is the type of a girl to take that sentimental of an item from a guy and poop on the meaning of it.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-30-2010 at 05:05 PM.

FORT Fogey

CL would probably drop a few notches in my eyes if he just gives away his mother's precious bracelet to a girl he knew for a few weeks

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3957188;
    CL would probably drop a few notches in my eyes if he just gives away his mother's precious bracelet to a girl he knew for a few weeks
    Well, if it were me. I would do the bette differently. I would not lead the guys on IF I didn't feel it. Mid way, I would get rid of them. In fact the ones who would be there for me, pushing themselves unto me, I would get rid of them first so they didn't think we could ever be. I would keep the one I want and the ones who just are there to be on TV. THAT would be fair.

The F3 and F2 almost seem like they are USED by the lead.

I really really really doubt that the gift he gives her is anything that belonged to his mother. It is prob what we have been saying it is since we found out a cape cod bracelet and that is it jmo
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily