Page 102 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3955249;
    Here is the other SC of the bracelet:
    This is the screencap I referred to when I said I loved the look on ChrisL's face. (I am not too good at this posting thing

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3955249;
    Here is the other SC of the bracelet:
    He is completely smitten with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose;3956001;
    He is completely smitten with her.
    Even if the feeling isn't mutual there is such an ease between the two of them, its so natural. I almost think she doesn't realize how natural love can be, even though its right in front of her!
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3956024;
    Even if the feeling isn't mutual there is such an ease between the two of them, its so natural. I almost think she doesn't realize how natural love can be, even though its right in front of her!
    I really wonder what she thinks watching this now or if she's still tunnel vision over Frank? Oh to be a fly on the wall.

OK this time around for the first time I have decided not to read spoilers and let me say it has been real hard (even harder to come to this thread to post and not read anything on the thread). Plus there is stuff out in the media that is hard to avoid! The ONLY thing I want to know is does Chris make it to Tahiti? In watching the reviews last night I didn't see him in ANY of the beach scenes and I thought for sure he was one of the F2! Someone please PM me and let me know!
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose;3956066;
    I really wonder what she thinks watching this now or if she's still tunnel vision over Frank? Oh to be a fly on the wall.
    I agree...this is why I look forward to ATFR...I hope she at least realizes what she could have had and what she should want after watching everything...

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;3955376;
    Based on everything, all the edits and dates, Roberto was supposed to be viewed as F1. And given what we know about how Ali feels about Frank, I am pretty sure Frank would've made it to F2 status if he didn't leave. So that leaves CL as the loveable F3. As much as I love CL, I don't think he was up high on the list with Ali.
    actually Roberto is getting the lusty F2 edit, or should I say was getting it.... the last few weeks have been all about drama and very little about connections with the guys..... and more drama crap to come too
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3956024;
    She really does look completely at ease and blissed out. She's not whining for him to pay attention to her or asking him how he feels 1000x times. She knows how he feels! I don't get not choosing him. I just cannot comprehend it. He has everything she wants in a guy, down to him comforting and taking care of her when she's sick or unhappy.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3956138;
    She really does look completely at ease and blissed out. She's not whining for him to pay attention to her or asking him how he feels 1000x times. She knows how he feels! I don't get not choosing him. I just cannot comprehend it. He has everything she wants in a guy, down to him comforting and taking care of her when she's sick or unhappy.
    I love that wording you chose! Its almost as if she thinks the way Chris treats her is too good to be true or something, because he couldn't be treating her really any better. I mean he gives her his full attention, he nearly swoons over her, and he is so selfless about it. For crying out loud, he nearly worships the ground she walks on! Man this woman is BLIND!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3956246;
    I love that wording you chose! Its almost as if she thinks the way Chris treats her is too good to be true or something, because he couldn't be treating her really any better. I mean he gives her his full attention, he nearly swoons over her, and he is so selfless about it. For crying out loud, he nearly worships the ground she walks on! Man this woman is BLIND!
    I totally agree. But she doesn't feel worthy of his love. She wants to work for it.