Page 101 of 188 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

If you GOOGLE Cape Cod Bracelet mania, there is a story about the bracelet and its' origin in DENNIS, MA. Chris' Hometown
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3955239;
    He's in F2 because Frank left. He was the original, lovable F3. Please see Reid, Amanda, Jillian, Bettina, and Jeremy for references.
    We have no idea if Chris would have been f3. I haven't seen anything that suggests that he would have been. In fact, they set up Chris versus Frank the first night.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3955366;
    We have no idea if Chris would have been f3. I haven't seen anything that suggests that he would have been. In fact, they set up Chris versus Frank the first night.
    Based on everything, all the edits and dates, Roberto was supposed to be viewed as F1. And given what we know about how Ali feels about Frank, I am pretty sure Frank would've made it to F2 status if he didn't leave. So that leaves CL as the loveable F3. As much as I love CL, I don't think he was up high on the list with Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;3955376;
    Based on everything, all the edits and dates, Roberto was supposed to be viewed as F1. And given what we know about how Ali feels about Frank, I am pretty sure Frank would've made it to F2 status if he didn't leave. So that leaves CL as the loveable F3. As much as I love CL, I don't think he was up high on the list with Ali.
    Although I think Frank will remain front and center the next few episodes, I think we are going to see Chris start to come to the front again. We haven't seen everything yet, so he very well could be higher on that list than what we have been shown so far. They have been showing less of Roberto, so I guess it's possible for Chris to start being shown in the F1 spot. JMO

Roberto has not been edited to be f1. The f1 narrates the season. That would be frank or chris. Also, they never leave out the f1 from group date. They did not show Roberto at all during lagoon date. It really doesn't matter since there is no F1 anyway but frank and chris are narrating this season.

So Chris gives Ali a Cape Cod bracelet? Do you think he ordered it or kept it with him?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3955408;
    So Chris gives Ali a Cape Cod bracelet? Do you think he ordered it or kept it with him?
    Do you mean like ordered while he was on the show? Reading the article it says they do not do mail orders so I would say he brought it with him. The article says that people have stood in line for 4 hrs waiting to get one of these bracelets.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3955418;
    Do you mean like ordered while he was on the show? Reading the article it says they do not do mail orders so I would say he brought it with him. The article says that people have stood in line for 4 hrs waiting to get one of these bracelets.
    This has to be one of the sweetest things I have heard. So he had it with him and wanted to give it to Ali.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3955418;
    I was just recently at this store - and waited in line for one of the other designs. You can get Cape Cod bracelets in many stores these days.

FORT Newbie

I just love the look on ChrisL's face as he gazes at Ali in this pic. His feelings seem so geniune.