Page 10 of 188 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3920373;
    Can someone please point me to the Screen Cap where there is evidence that Chris L gets a 1 on 1 date with Ali in NY ? Thanks in advance.

WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3920394;
    Rationally speaking - wouldn't you think she would want to have some special time with Chris L before the 4th week? On the other hand - is it not too predictable for the producers to always have the F1 have the bungee jump/tightrope type date - have we ever had an F2 have that type of date ? I remember Bevin leaping into the waterfall but that was on her fantasy date. And Molly did not jump to the forefront until her tent date. Could it really be that she falls for some guys and then changes her mind ? Whatever the ending is - and whatever the past predicting events were - i don't see that she has fallen for Chris L yet.
    In her one interview she said, she had to kiss a couple cute frogs to find her prince....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3920383;
    I certainly don't see Roberto as hidden at this point - he has done quite a few PI's and been seen quite a bit - his 1n1 time with Ali so far hasn't been all chopped up - like Chris L's has been

And the age difference between Chris and Ali is no problem - just take a look at Molly and Jason - so no biggie there either.

I think CL is on the radar - but we are seeing the radar pointed in a different direction for now - Frank's story line is off and running (and will crash and burn just as fast I think) - a bit too fast if you ask me - but hey - nobody did LOL - Roberto's story line is somewhat just beginning and Chris L's will begin next/very soon as well.

The 1n1 dates will be interesting over the next 2 weeks
    I definitely think CL is on the radar. They have spent more time together than we've been shown and there is some sort of relationship developing off-screen. I base this on:

- Jay the Lawyer's interview where he mentions Ali has an obvious connection w/ CL.
    - During Ali's 1:1 time with Chris last nite, she was lamenting with him about not having a date/time with him and it was almost like she was reassuring him without actually verbalizing it directly. I could almost see her saying with her eyes - don't worry, your turn is coming.
    - At the RC when Ali calls Chris' name, she says "Chris" and then hesitates and grins before saying "L". It's as if she is teasing him. He grins right back at her.

I am not saying he is the frontrunner or her F1, but he has definitely been noticed.

Roberto has had alot of screen time. His 1:1 time with Ali was probably 3x as long as Chris'. Last night had so much time dedicated to house drama and neither Roberto nor Chris care to be involved too much in it to this point. When the drama is airing, they aren't on the screen much.

But if he were to be F1 - wouldn't it be expected that he would get an afternoon and evening/dinner date - not jsut a dinner date ?

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3920390;
    Actually alot depends on when the FRC was, Remember was it Jillians season the F1 was not even chosen yet when the season started. And Jake and Vienna season i think was over for awhile. As far as Chris from what we have been shown he was a man smitten with Ali on the 2nd epsiode. The FRC was 5/6 maybe 3 weeks before the premiere. I cant see him happy and glowing and smiling at a viewing party, just dont see it. It would have been too hard for him to watch. Only three weeks from a broken heart with someone as sensitive as he seems. Im not buying it. He is F1.
    I actually disagree. He might already have been offered to be the bachelor, and he's the oldest so usually he's use to putting on a face and pulling everything together. It seems like Chris is the rock of the family, and I can see him putting on face acting happy and he's not the F1. Someone even reported that he was talking about the guys saying whom he was friends with so he could have been texting them, happy to have some great friends, etc.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Capegal- That is Chris L in the sc. He is also wearing the same hooded jacket that he wore in his intro. There may be a better photo in the sc only threads.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

deidra, I was going to say the same thing, only in a different way. He was happy thinking of all the money MF is going to pay him.
    Cape can you bring over the screencap that shows Chris L, getting the final rose. (just kidding).

FORT Fogey

How long did it take for Jesse to get a one-on-one date?

Speaking of MF paying money, if she chooses Chris there might be a televised wedding and some money in the bargain. I like Roberto but I don't see it ending in marriage anytime soon. He is just too young.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3920414;
    Capegal- That is Chris L in the sc. He is also wearing the same hooded jacket that he wore in his intro. There may be a better photo in the sc only threads.
    I was just posting them to show that CL DOES have a date - an 1n1 - that's all - if anyone wants others - they are free to search for them - they do exist LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3920407;
    I actually disagree. He might already have been offered to be the bachelor, and he's the oldest so usually he's use to putting on a face and pulling everything together. It seems like Chris is the rock of the family, and I can see him putting on face acting happy and he's not the F1. Someone even reported that he was talking about the guys saying whom he was friends with so he could have been texting them, happy to have some great friends, etc.
    All I know is, if I truly cared for someone, its one thing to just be done with it, but to sit there and see the one you fell for with all these other guys, especially ones that are now your friends. And they are slobbering all over her. I just dont see it. He was hardly able to contain himself in the 2nd episode. (This is just my own opinion). I would be shocked if he is F2.