Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

FORT Fanatic

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3946013;
    1:1 – Castle Sao Jorge (Lisbon) – Roberto ("Ali falls hard for one during a tour of Lisbon and dinner at a sixth-century castle.")

2:1 – Obidos/belly dancing – Ty and Frank.

Do Ty & Frank get the "private concert by fado singer Maria Joćo Quadros at the National Palace of Pena outside town." ?

1:1 – Carriage ride Sintra castle - Kirk

Does Kirk get the "winery tour and a jaunt to the coast on scooters." ?

*Roberto-Castle Sao Jorge etc. as above

*Ty & Frank - Obidos/belly dancing/

* Kirk - carriage ride / sintra castle / private concert at national palace of pena

*Chris -Winery tour and a jaunt to the coast on scooters

Sorry for the re editing but I'm watching the soccer game between Argentina and Greece and they just scored while I was composing
    Last edited by richmondrose; 06-22-2010 at 04:18 PM.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3946017;
    Wonder who this is?
    I'm thinking maybe Frank & Chris L. Otherwise Frank & Ty because they are on the 2-on-1 together. Either way I'm sure Frank is one of them, especially if this is after Justin has been booted.

Could it be 2, 2 on 1 dates?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3946481;
    Could it be 2, 2 on 1 dates?

No, we have multiple pics of Kirk's solo date & Roberto's solo date. they are each alone on there date. We have news article that stated 2 bachelors with Ali in Obido in traditional garb. That leaves 1 other solo date. The only other option would be if the people who wrote the article missed seeing another bachelor in Obidos which would mak eit a 3 -on-1 instead of 2-on-1. But, most likely it's 3 solo dates and 1 2-on-one date for portugal.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3946117;
    I am really starting to think the belly dancing is a different date than the winery and scooters. That sounds like a lot for one date.
    Chaslom, could the winery and scooters actually be two separate dates? We know Ty and Kirk do the winery. I'm wondering if. Chris and Ali do the scooters.....?

I saw on Jokers the description for the HTD and all of them seem to go well, from the short description. It said that she was impressed with all the families and that's it.

So, I expect the most fake drama to come from the Frank HTD with his hot/cold act.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3951442;
    Chaslom, could the winery and scooters actually be two separate dates? We know Ty and Kirk do the winery. I'm wondering if. Chris and Ali do the scooters.....?
    I think it was determined to be Kirk on the carriage, Ty & Frank with the bellydancers and Chris on the winery/scooter date.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3951592;
    I think it was determined to be Kirk on the carriage, Ty & Frank with the bellydancers and Chris on the winery/scooter date.
    Thanks for clarifying for me! Can't wait to see it tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3951592;
    Did they goof on the bellydancing thing? Because, it looked more like medieval time period?

New episode description up:

"Episode 607" - The pressure mounts as Ali must decide which four men will have the opportunity to take her home to meet their families. Lisbon, Portugal is the romantic and vibrant city where Ali will make her most important decision yet. Filled with anxiety at the beginning of the week, she still has serious questions about some of the men. Will she be ready to let one man go forever, and will she make the right choice for her? And in a highly anticipated interview, Jake and Vienna, whose recent break-up made headlines in media across the country, face each other for the first time in an emotional and dramatic dialogue with host Chris Harrison, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JULY 5 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

During Jake and Vienna's gripping interview, they acknowledge that the love they felt was real, but that their relationship is beyond repair. However a nasty game of he-said, she-said lies ahead. They are not above trading insults: Vienna calls Jake "a liar" and "a fame whore." Jake feels Vienna always undermines him and tears him down. They face off about who broke up with whom. Vienna defends herself against allegations of infidelity. Jake accuses her of selling him out for money. Emotions run high and, after a particularly intense verbal confrontation, Vienna bursts into tears and storms out, ending the interview.

The guys arrive in Lisbon, and Ali's first individual date is with Roberto. They explore Lisbon by tram and playfully take photos of their adventure. Their day ends with a picnic at the sixth century Castle of S‹o Jorge. But, will Ali forget how she felt about him by the time she gets to the next rose ceremony?

Frank and Ty take a two-on-one date with Ali, trying to make the best of an awkward situation and still have some fun. The Bachelorette whisks the two men away in a helicopter to tour the countryside before landing next to the medieval fortress of Obidos. This is a tough situation for Ali as well, and her date with the two men proves to be more difficult than anticipated. Ali has alone time with each bachelor and addresses some crucial issues she has with each. Will their answers end up being deal breakers for her?

Kirk is treated to a fairytale adventure as he and Ali take a romantic carriage ride to the spectacular Pena Castle. As they take in the postcard sunset, Ali becomes anxious as she thinks about the upcoming hometown dates. That night over dinner, she learns Kirk has never had a long-term relationship and begins to question if he's ready for marriage. The night ends with the soulful sounds of traditional Portuguese Fado music with singer Maria Jo‹o Quadros.

One final date goes to Chris L. They take a scooter ride through the countryside and stop off for a picnic with a breathtaking view of the coastline. Chris' relationship with Ali has moved slowly, but things pick up as this bachelor gives her a very personal gift and tells her how much a hometown date would mean to him.

The week has flown by and, while she once viewed the impending hometown dates with trepidation, Ali is ready to make her decision. She lets go a very disappointed man, who is shocked and heartbroken. Now it's time to return to the States with the four remaining men, who are ecstatic to have the chance to introduce her to their families.