Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

FORT Fogey

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3946067;
    If this is the case, wouldn't they want to show him more so we see why she takes him to F2? He then gets the heartbroken edit for the next bachelor.
    We'll still see lots of Chris/Ali to know that he becomes heartbroken - we'll see him at HTD, FD, LCD. All of these dates will be just him and Ali - no other guys and group dates to convolute things - and I am sure we'll continue to see his strong feelings for her.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3946073;
    Hasn't everyone been on a date in the last two episodes? Was anyone left out in New York? What about Iceland? They are not going to keep Chris locked up in a room with no date in Portugal.
    Ty and Justin were dateless in NY.Everyone had a date in Iceland. Everyone will have a date and Turkey (except Justin cause he leaves before dates start for his 2 timing Ali) and I think everyone will have a date in Portugal
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3946075;
    Ty and Justin were dateless in NY.Everyone had a date in Iceland. Everyone will have a date and Turkey (except Justin cause he leaves before dates start for his 2 timing ways) and I think everyone will have a date in Portugal
    Is there anything left in the Episode Description that could be Chris' date? Or is it all assigned to the others?

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3946074;
    We'll still see lots of Chris/Ali to know that he becomes heartbroken - we'll see him at HTD, FD, LCD. All of these dates will be just him and Ali - no other guys and group dates to convolute things - and I am sure we'll continue to see his strong feelings for her.
    That's true. I didn't stop and think about those. I just still don't see him being the only one without a date.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3946078;
    That's true. I didn't stop and think about those. I just still don't see him being the only one without a date.
    I hope he does have a date - I just don't know if there's anything left in the Episode description that could apply to a date for him, unfortunately.

Maybe Chris gets the winery tour??

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3946083;
    I hope he does have a date - I just don't know if there's anything left in the Episode description that could apply to a date for him, unfortunately.
    Isn't this the last place before HTD's. Maybe she already knew she wanted one with Chris so she didn't think he needed a date.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3946013;
    1:1 – Castle Sao Jorge (Lisbon) – Roberto ("Ali falls hard for one during a tour of Lisbon and dinner at a sixth-century castle.")

2:1 – Obidos/belly dancing – Ty and Frank.

Do Ty & Frank get the "private concert by fado singer Maria Joćo Quadros at the National Palace of Pena outside town." ?

1:1 – Carriage ride Sintra castle - Kirk

Does Kirk get the "winery tour and a jaunt to the coast on scooters." ?

Maybe Chris' 1-1 date is the winery tour and a jaunt on scooters because Kirk gets the carrriage ride.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3946089;
    Maybe Chris gets the winery tour??
    That's what I wondered to. If Ty and Frank get the belly dancing, would that be at a winery?? Maybe that is two different dates

I thought Ty and Frank have the winery tour we have a sc of them at which looks like a winery?
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily