Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3946030;
    Interesting how they didnt mention Chris' 1:1 date unless he is the only one without a date (which I doubt). They really dont want us to know anything about it
    I am starting to think he might not have another 1-1 before his HTD.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3946036;
    it just doesn't make sense to me everyone will get a date that week except Chris?? I really don't they will do that.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3946036;
    But why would all of them get 2 1:1 except Chris if he is F2? Doesn't make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3946040;
    But why would all of them get 2 1:1 except Chris if he is F2? Doesn't make sense to me.
    I hope he does get another 1-1 because I love seeing Chris. I am starting to think he was brought to the F2 because Ali wanted a friend to talk to about what to do.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3946040;
    It's awful, but makes sense.

Well, last night it looked like they both were trying but not getting 'there'. Chris admitted to moving slowly.

That's how it will end-not enough time to see if the spark is there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3946047;
    I hope he does get another 1-1 because I love seeing Chris. I am starting to think he was brought to the F2 because Ali wanted a friend to talk to about what to do.
    If he doesn't have a date in Portugal, it makes me wonder if it's TPTB that took Chris to F2 and not necessarily Ali's choice. If this is the way it happened, he is in the F2 b/c he is the frontrunner for the next Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3946060;
    If he doesn't have a date in Portugal, it makes me wonder if it's TPTB that took Chris to F2 and not necessarily Ali's choice. If this is the way it happened, he is in the F2 b/c he is the frontrunner for the next Bachelor.
    If this is the case, wouldn't they want to show him more so we see why she takes him to F2? It's not going to make sense to see him get the heartbroken edit if we don't ever see a relationship to begin with. Maybe I'm just confused with the edit!

I still say he gets a 1:1 date they wouldn't leave him as the only one without a date this week. I think it will be alot like the episode where Jake had three 1:1 dates and a 2:1. Just for some odd reason they don't want us to know anything about his date
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3946060;
    You know, on one hand Chris needs to date a bit to find the right one for him. On the other hand, this is not the venue. He's into Ali like she's the only one on earth. She's wrong on so many levels for him. He's been thrown into this fantasy, and he cannot see clearly.

If he comes out of this stronger, finally knowing what type of girl he's looking for, fine, but if he ends up like some of these other bach(ettes)that are dating and breaking up, and gets a TV bug, it will ruin the man he is.

Hasn't everyone been on a date in the last two episodes? Was anyone left out in New York? What about Iceland? They are not going to keep Chris locked up in a room with no date in Portugal.