Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3932905;
    June 28 - Episode 6

The Bachelorette world tour hits Istanbul, where Ali learns something disturbing about one of the seven remaining bachelors. She also takes one to a bathhouse, another to a bazaar and four others to a historic fort, where they slather themselves in olive oil and wrestle with each other to earn one-on-one time with her. Following the rose ceremony, 5 guys accompany Ali to the Tour’s next stop: Portugal

Hmmmm, so does this mean possibly that Roberto beats the guys in wrestling to win the on-on-one time with Ali since we have SC of them in Turkey?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3933204;
    Hmmmm, so does this mean possibly that Roberto beats the guys in wrestling to win the on-on-one time with Ali since we have SC of them in Turkey?
    I don't think so...doesn't he get a 1 on 1 in Portugal?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3934106;
    I don't think so...doesn't he get a 1 on 1 in Portugal?
    I'm talking about SQT on the wrestling date in Turkey. This has nothing to do with what happens in Portugal.

Oh, I didn't know there was a cap of that.

Episode 7
    July 5th
    8pm EST

Ali lands in Portugal with five bachelors, and falls hard for one during a tour of Lisbon and dinner at a sixth-century castle. Other dates include a private concert by fado singer Maria Joćo Quadros at the National Palace of Pena outside town, a carriage ride, a winery tour and a jaunt to the coast on scooters. But Ali questions some of the bachelors' sincerity. Indeed, two of them seem to be as focused on each other as they are on her. Four men win roses and hometown visits from Ali
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3945934;
    Episode 7
    July 5th
    8pm EST

Ali lands in Portugal with five bachelors, and falls hard for one during a tour of Lisbon and dinner at a sixth-century castle. Other dates include a private concert by fado singer Maria Joćo Quadros at the National Palace of Pena outside town, a carriage ride, a winery tour and a jaunt to the coast on scooters. But Ali questions some of the bachelors' sincerity. Indeed, two of them seem to be as focused on each other as they are on her. Four men win roses and hometown visits from Ali

1:1 – Castle Sao Jorge (Lisbon) – Roberto ("Ali falls hard for one during a tour of Lisbon and dinner at a sixth-century castle.")

2:1 – Obidos/belly dancing – Ty and Frank.

Do Ty & Frank get the "private concert by fado singer Maria Joćo Quadros at the National Palace of Pena outside town." ?

1:1 – Carriage ride Sintra castle - Kirk

Does Kirk get the "winery tour and a jaunt to the coast on scooters." ?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3945934;
    Episode 7
    July 5th
    8pm EST

Wonder who this is?

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3946017;
    Wonder who this is?
    My guess is once again Frank and becasuse Ty leaves before the HTD he is the other one not paying attention to Ali.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3946013;
    1:1 – Castle Sao Jorge (Lisbon) – Roberto ("Ali falls hard for one during a tour of Lisbon and dinner at a sixth-century castle.")

2:1 – Obidos/belly dancing – Ty and Frank.

Do Ty & Frank get the "private concert by fado singer Maria Joćo Quadros at the National Palace of Pena outside town." ?

1:1 – Carriage ride Sintra castle - Kirk

Does Kirk get the "winery tour and a jaunt to the coast on scooters." ?
    These should be switched. Kirk is at the Palace of Pena in Sintra. So Ty and Frank should be getting the winery and scooters.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

Interesting how they didnt mention Chris' 1:1 date unless he is the only one without a date (which I doubt). They really dont want us to know anything about it
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily