Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Watching the preview on ABC, it looks to me like Chris leaves on his own......IDK.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4009495;
    Watching the preview on ABC, it looks to me like Chris leaves on his own......IDK.
    Is it just me or does he not appear to be as emotional as Ali? During the talk...that is... him walking on the deck and the PI's of him...this all stems from him and not so much Ali?? Whatcha think?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4009495;
    Eh, this reminds me of the Vienna visiting Jake's parents, and how they hated her the preview. The end result was the opposite.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;4009350;
    My description for the After The Final Rose says:

Ali shares how one bachelor's decision left her questioning herself and discusses her relationships with the final two men; the two finalists talk about the show's outcome.

And the final episode says:
    Ali invites the final two bachelors to tahiti to meet her family; Ali gives out her final rose.
    She might "give out her final rose" to the Pacific Ocean!

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4009355;
    crazzzy! so after all this anticipation about whether she picks someone or not we're slammed with a 'will he pick her back' angle??

now I'm thinking the guy/guys do reject her rose then go after her later... I'm having a really hard time coming to terms with how they just gave it away so easily that she picks someone when it'd been drummed in our heads that it was a very possible no pick from the way Ali answered interviews to her behaviour out in LA
    Here is my perspective......there is what 2% of the people that what the show...come to the boards and analyze the daylights out of it right??? Most of the viewers either loved CHris Frank or Roberto. They were shocked when Frank picked Nichole and now will watch on Monday to see if no one picks her. they don't think about the edit, body language or any thing like that 24 hours a day from Monday to Monday. I think the only people that are having a hard time with it are people like us who have spent way too much time thinking about the bachelorette.
    Every season I set out to have boundries with this show...and every season it takes over.. I believe my family thinks I need an intervention

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;4009496;
    Is it just me or does he not appear to be as emotional as Ali? During the talk...that is... him walking on the deck and the PI's of him...this all stems from him and not so much Ali?? Whatcha think?
    He totally does not seem as emotional at all with Ali - doesn't he wipe her tears away??

something is rotten in Denmark - is she going to have Chris walk out on her too??? It does not look to me like she's letting him go - it looks more like he's questioning whether he's ready to take that next step and propose - well, both guys are questioning that - so maybe this is just conversation surrounding that and has nothing to do with Chris leaving, and she's able to talk him down from the ledge and let's him know she doesn't need a proposal - just a thought
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4009520;
    He totally does not seem as emotional at all with Ali - doesn't he wipe her tears away??

something is rotten in Denmark - is she going to have Chris walk out on her too??? It does not look to me like she's letting him go - it looks more like he's questioning whether he's ready to take that next step and propose - well, both guys are questioning that - so maybe this is just conversation surrounding that and has nothing to do with Chris leaving, and she's able to talk him down from the ledge and let's him know she doesn't need a proposal - just a thought
    I always thought that when Ali was struggling in Jake's season about whether or not to leave, she really wanted Jake to fight for her and to come after her... Jake didn't do either. Wonder if Ali is looking to have a guy chase after her and fight for her on this season...

Well I was just curious since I didn't watch Brad's season do the edits for the FRC look similar?

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4009555;
    Well I was just curious since I didn't watch Brad's season do the edits for the FRC look similar?
    nope - we had tons of caps for the finale, including FRC caps. It looked like a normal FRC was going down.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;4009542;
    I always thought that when Ali was struggling in Jake's season about whether or not to leave, she really wanted Jake to fight for her and to come after her... Jake didn't do either. Wonder if Ali is looking to have a guy chase after her and fight for her on this season...
    She's said as much in the beginning of this season's interviews. If love is real, it's real always, not just manipulated by the show, etc. etc. etc. Personally, I take her interviews at the beginning of the season more seriously than these latest ones because of how good she's gotten at lying about everything.

For example I buy her "so many cute frogs before my prince" comment because it was said so early, before she realized how to push MF's agenda ad nauseum.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City