Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;4009350;
    And the final episode says:

Ali invites the final two bachelors to tahiti to meet her family; Ali gives out her final rose.
    OMG!! that couldn't be a typo could it????
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4009352;
    OMG!! that couldn't be a typo could it????

No I just checked the description on my guide on cable and that's what it says.

crazzzy! so after all this anticipation about whether she picks someone or not we're slammed with a 'will he pick her back' angle??

now I'm thinking the guy/guys do reject her rose then go after her later... I'm having a really hard time coming to terms with how they just gave it away so easily that she picks someone when it'd been drummed in our heads that it was a very possible no pick from the way Ali answered interviews to her behaviour out in LA
    Last edited by emusha; 07-28-2010 at 07:35 AM.
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4009355;
    crazzzy! so after all this anticipation about whether she picks someone or not we're slammed with a 'will he pick her back line??'

now I'm thinking the guy/guys do reject her rose then go after her later... I'm having a really hard time coming to terms with how they just gave it away so easily that she picks someone when it'd been drummed in our heads that it was a very possible no pick from the way Ali answered interviews to her behaviour out in LA

Well it could be that she handed out the final rose but now the relationship could be over, which will make her single no?

Or it is as simple as she said goodbye to Chris because she is in fact in love with Roberto period.

I don't think its going to be anything big and dramatic or anything like that. Or maybe its just me, I just prefer to keep things simple and not complicate or read too much into all of this at this point.

My brain is tired and it needs a break.

Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;4009357;
    Well it could be that she handed out the final rose but now the relationship could be over, which will make her single no?

Or it is as simple as she said goodbye to Chris because she is in fact in love with Roberto period.

I don't think its going to be anything big and dramatic or anything like that. Or maybe its just me, I just prefer to keep things simple and not complicate or read too much into all of this at this point.

My brain is tired and it needs a break.
    omg tell me about it what a crazy season!! i really don't know what to make of this reveal that she gives out her rose.. MF did really have all us go insane and clearly show that he's the guy with the reins he doesn't want the ending spoiled and he ain't having none of it!
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4009358;
    omg tell me about it what a crazy season!! i really don't know what to make of this reveal that she gives out her rose.. MF did really have all us go insane and clearly show that he's the guy with the reins he doesn't want the ending spoiled and he ain't having none of it!

Well I can't wait for it all to be over because my husband thinks my friends and I have all lost our minds!!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;4008017;
    EXACTLY....from what we have seen they are both falling in love....Chris apparently already in love, so what would the "turn" be ? Can't point to anything uplifting or positive at all. I know we are going over this like forensics...and it's probably more simple than that. She let Chris go to spare him the RC and rejection then. That would be awful to have to lead him on anymore if you didn't feel it in return. Roberto must have really laid it all out there and she knew he was the one. Until I hear otherwise, this is what I'm going with....
    There is some historical back-up to this theory. When Ali let Craig go (a guy that she truly seemed to like and respect), she refused to have a rose ceremony out of respect for his feelings.... fast forward to Chris and I'm tending to draw the same conclusions as RGGIRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Believe;4009466;
    There is some historical back-up to this theory. When Ali let Craig go (a guy that she truly seemed to like and respect), she refused to have a rose ceremony out of respect for his feelings.... fast forward to Chris and I'm tending to draw the same conclusions as RGGIRL.
    If this is the way it does go down, I would have to say that I'd rather Chris be let go in this way, rather than watch him get all dressed up and stare at the ring he was going to propose with and hear him tell Ali how much he loves her...Can't wait to see him at ATFR, should be interesting....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;4009353;
    No I just checked the description on my guide on cable and that's what it says.
    Interesting...mine was just changed Monday (7/26) to the following:
    Re: 8/2 Episode
    1. Yesterday (7/25) the title was "The Bachelorette: After the..." and the information was "Ali arrives in Bora Bora with two guys and one rose. Later, she takes a huge risk."
    2. Now the title says "The Bachelorette" and episode information says "Ali arrives in Bora Bora with two guys (Chris L. and Roberto) and one rose. Her family are also there---and they do her no favor by liking both bachelors equally. Later, she takes a huge risk."

"Bachelorette: After Final Rose"
    "Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowski reviews her season, focusing on her Chris L.-Roberto decision in the finale in Bora Bora and her reaction to Frank's rejection of her in the Final 3 episode in Tahiti. Roberto and Chris are also on hand.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;4009478;
    If this is the way it does go down, I would have to say that I'd rather Chris be let go in this way, rather than watch him get all dressed up and stare at the ring he was going to propose with and hear him tell Ali how much he loves her...Can't wait to see him at ATFR, should be interesting....
    You're absolutely right but that doesn't mean that I have to like it. I don't know why I continue to watch this show when it bothers me so much to see the F2 get rejected season after season. From now on I'm just going to guard and protect my own heart. Ha!