Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4009032;
    Look guys, this is a two hour show. What filler are they going to use to fill the time for CL's LCD which is not going to happen? If she just chooses Roberto at the FRC, where's the suspense and drama that we usually get waiting for that first leg to exit the limo at the FRC? Something else has to happen to fill that time. How boring will the FRC be unless she dumps Roberto too. She does look nervous waiting for whoever is coming to the FRC & CL is already gone. If it's Roberto, well I think he has been pretty clear regarding his feelings for her, so why would she be nervous?

I keep going back to the beginning of the HTD episode when they are showing the HTD episode coming up and Ali is crying at the RC when she lets Kirk go and in a vo it says "I know what I have to do tonight and I'm going to hurt someone that I really, really care about" and then the camera pans to Chris' face and she says "I don't want to do this." Of course, we know she was talking about Kirk, but I thought TP used that as a clue of something to come.

Remember another vo of Craig R saying "I've never been more ready to fight for her" and it shows CL raising his arms like in victory. This was on the Oil Wrestling date. However fruitless it might be, I'm going to root for Chris until the fat lady sings.

TP did this last season like when the Roslyn mess happened. Tenley said in a vo something like "I don't know how she could hurt Jake like that" and the camera panned to Ali.
    I'm reading reason and logic here and I really appreciate it. A lot. You know how much I enjoy your posts and the bolded is exactly why. Obviously what we're being shown isn't exactly what happens, it's a part of it, but it's not the whole cannoli (or whatever that expression is ).

Why give it all away in an episode description and just in case some viewers haven't mastered reading yet, show us a preview too?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Guys- I was so sure it wasn't Chris till I read the epi description and saw the preview. It's giving me false hope! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4009165;
    Guys- I was so sure it wasn't Chris till I read the epi description and saw the preview. It's giving me false hope! Haha
    Hilarious and true. Before the preview and episode description my thoughts were most likely single, possibly with Roberto, small chance Chris. Now it's all about Chris.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I am planting the Chris L. flag too. If wrong oh well I haven't been right since Andy and Tessa. Maybe It about time to get one right again.

On my DVR the description for the ATFR:

The men who fell in love with Ali return to confront her.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4009334;
    Thanks! If that doesn't point to a "picks no one" ending, then I don't know what else does.

So I'm sticking with Ali either letting Chris go early or Chris leaving on his own...leaving viewers thinking that Roberto is the one she chooses and they are happy and engaged, only to find out that she dumps him as well. Then they both confront her about it at the ATFR show.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4009337;
    Thanks! If that doesn't point to a "picks no one" ending, then I don't know what else does.

So I'm sticking with Ali either letting Chris go early or Chris leaving on his own...leaving viewers thinking that Roberto is the one she chooses and they are happy and engaged, only to find out that she dumps him as well. Then they both confront her about it at the ATFR show.
    This is what I am leaning towards as well.

this is exactly how it was worded with reid at the AFTR i'm pretty sure
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4009347;
    this is exactly how it was worded with reid at the AFTR i'm pretty sure
    This was Jillian's ATFR description:

This season's After the Final Rose special features Jillian reuniting with the guys she rejected, Reid getting a giggly offer, and Ed explaining his green shorts.

The Bachelorette Episode Guide 2009 Season 5 - The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose, Episode 12 | TVGuide.com

In a Season 5 review, two spurned bachelors confront Jillian.
    So maybe you're right. I just do not know what to believe anymore.

This was DeAnna's:

In a season retrospective, DeAnna and her two finalists discuss the challenges of the contest and the rose ceremony that ended it
    The Bachelorette Episode Guide 2008 Season 4 - The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose, Episode 11 | TVGuide.com

My description for the After The Final Rose says:

Ali shares how one bachelor's decision left her questioning herself and discusses her relationships with the final two men; the two finalists talk about the show's outcome.

And the final episode says:

Ali invites the final two bachelors to tahiti to meet her family; Ali gives out her final rose.