Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3927083;
    I'm curious ...I think Kasey is the protector but who is the guy with the personal secret and what is it?
    My 23 year old daughter is watching the Bach this time with me after making fun of me for years of liking the show. She said her "gaydar" was going off big time with Jonathan when he couldn't kiss Ali. Maybe he's the guy with the secret??? Although I think he is just metro, into his looks and worried how he is portrayed because he does have to keep a good reputation for his TV job.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Episode 5 – June 21

Ali and the nine remaining bachelors arrive in Iceland for horseback riding, spelunking, dunking in a geothermal spa and a revelation. There’s also a poetry contest, with the winner touring Reykjavik with Ali, and a two-on-one-date to an erupting volcano and an ice cave. Only one of those two guys return with Ali, and at the rose ceremony another guy is sent packing, leaving seven bachelors to accompany her to the tour’s next stop: Istanbul
    Last edited by anders332; 06-08-2010 at 03:48 PM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

DVR description for June 14 episode

The remaining men participate in a makeover and magazine photo shoot: seven of the bachelors audition for a Broadway musical; Joshua Radin and the Harlem Boys Choir perform; two more men are eliminated.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3928924;
    DVR description for June 14 episode
    LOL, my goodness, its as if Chris L didn't exist at all. THey make it sound like she went to a concert by herself!lol
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by anders332
    Episode 4
    June 14
    8 pm EST

Ali and her 11 suitors begin an around-the world trip in New York, where she poses for In Style magazine and takes seven guys to meet Thomas Schumacher, producer of Broadways’ “The Lion King”. One-on-one dates include a private Joshua Radin concert, a helicopter tour and nighttime visit to the Museum of Natural History. Meanwhile, one bachelor decides to become Ali’s protector and another discloses a personal secret. And before the tour heads to it’s next stop, Ali sends 2 home.

Re the bolded statement - maybe they are referring to CL taking care of her when she gets sick.

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;3929283;
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by anders332
    Episode 4
    June 14
    8 pm EST

Ali and her 11 suitors begin an around-the world trip in New York, where she poses for In Style magazine and takes seven guys to meet Thomas Schumacher, producer of Broadways’ “The Lion King”. One-on-one dates include a private Joshua Radin concert, a helicopter tour and nighttime visit to the Museum of Natural History. Meanwhile, one bachelor decides to become Ali’s protector and another discloses a personal secret. And before the tour heads to it’s next stop, Ali sends 2 home.

Re the bolded statement - maybe they are referring to CL taking care of her when she gets sick.

No, they are talking about Kasey and his "protector" tatoo remember his conversation with Ali about his mom and wanting to be protector.

I agree - it's probably about the tat - although Ali doesn't find out about it this episode, Kasey gets the tat in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3929142;
    LOL, my goodness, its as if Chris L didn't exist at all. THey make it sound like she went to a concert by herself!lol
    It's funny, my tv listing guide always has CL's name next to cast. This week it says CAST: Ali Fedotowsky, Chris Lambton. There's nothing in the description about his date. (Maybe they always put him listed next to cast because he's from my state)
    Last edited by Shelbyd; 06-14-2010 at 10:48 AM. Reason: added something

My dish description for tonight mentions her date with Kasey and the Lion King date – nothing about CL.

June 28 - Episode 6

The Bachelorette world tour hits Istanbul, where Ali learns something disturbing about one of the seven remaining bachelors. She also takes one to a bathhouse, another to a bazaar and four others to a historic fort, where they slather themselves in olive oil and wrestle with each other to earn one-on-one time with her. Following the rose ceremony, 5 guys accompany Ali to the Tour’s next stop: Portugal