Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

FORT Fogey

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4007972;
    And how do CL and Roberto's VOs about not proposing fit into this?
    The VOs fit because Ali tells Roberto and Chris that Frank affected her and she's not sure about her decision...take her or leave her with those thoughts, and they decide they cannot propose to her based on that.
    It says in the TV Guide that she lays everything out...and with that you cannot blame the guys getting cold feet. They're not going to do it for TV.

That isn't fair is the week before she told them that they weren't defaults.
    In the love story clip she claimed she had all kinds of feelings for Chris.
    This season is really messed up.

It says in the TV Guide that she lays everything out...and with that you cannot blame the guys getting cold feet. They're not going to do it for TV.
    Exactly my thoughts.
    You should be a romance novelist, latergator. That sounds beautiful and makes sense.
    However, if that happens, I'll shave my head.
    Going to be very busy here at FORT after the show - crow eating, hat eating, head shaving...
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4008513;
    You should be a romance novelist, latergator. That sounds beautiful and makes sense.
    However, if that happens, I'll shave my head.
    hey what can I say???

send me a pm with an address to send the shaving cream and the razor

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4008495;
    trying to play catch up here again... but, remember I'm a romantic and believe in the Ali/Chris love story all the way.

Ali goes to each of the guys and tells them before their LCD's that Frank rocked her world, and she is just too unsure, questioning her feelings and her judgments. She tells them she will understand that if they don't come to the rose ceremony that it's ok... she does not expect nor will she accept a proposal at this time.

When she comes to Chris for the LCD, after thinking about what she had told him, he tells her that he would rather leave now, why keep putting on this face, and being near her, but knowing he can't have her. Just like Ali had done before, cut it now, and don't prolong it. He might tell her that he loves her, and he totally understands that she can't make a decision, but he can't pretend just for the show. (we have the voice over of him saying "I can't propose to Ali unless I know she is in love with me").

She leaves the date without it being a date and has all evening and the next morning to think about this.

When she is getting ready for the rose ceremony she has come to the conclusion from grappling all night, that she indeed loves Chris and cannot see herself being away from him. Next day, FRC... she gets dressed, goes to the podium and waits. Roberto comes and she tells him what a awesome person he is, but she does not see forever with him. He leaves, and she waits for Chris to come back and get her. But he doesn't. He has gone back to that little island Moto TauTau where the tree is in Taha'a waiting for production to arrange for his passage home (remember on the catamaran trip, he said I would want one of those islands with a palm tree).

Ali knows she loves Chris... is confused that he didn't come for her, and then finally gets it figured out that she has to choose Chris before he can actually choose her back. Understanding this, she goes back to her room for the tennis shoes and the Dennis bracelet. Catching the boat taxi, she heads to Chris where he is standing there hoping against all hope that she figures it out, leaning against that palm tree.

Now this may be full of holes but that picture of Chris standing at that tree is pivotal somehow... Call it a gut feeling. Chris is the one for her based on the edit... She wants to test Chris, but needs to risk first. She takes the serious risk in letting him leave, and takes the ultimate risk in chasing him down and proposing to him.

This sounds really interesting. Good storytelling.

However, what could she say to Chris for him to calmly tell her that he'll miss her ! He is in love with her and she probably told him that she doesn't love him. Would he believe her later if she goes in search of him to change her mind ? Not sure that this is the way it will play out.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

That picture of Chris looking out to the sunset just HAUNTS me....when does it come into play?

FORT Fogey

trying to play catch up here again... but, remember I'm a romantic and believe in the Ali/Chris love story all the way.

Ali goes to each of the guys and tells them before their LCD's that Frank rocked her world, and she is just too unsure, questioning her feelings and her judgments. She tells them she will understand that if they don't come to the rose ceremony that it's ok... she does not expect nor will she accept a proposal at this time.

When she comes to Chris for the LCD, after thinking about what she had told him, he tells her that he would rather leave now, why keep putting on this face, and being near her, but knowing he can't have her. Just like Ali had done before, cut it now, and don't prolong it. He might tell her that he loves her, and he totally understands that she can't make a decision, but he can't pretend just for the show. (we have the voice over of him saying "I can't propose to Ali unless I know she is in love with me").

She leaves the date without it being a date and has all evening and the next morning to think about this.

When she is getting ready for the rose ceremony she has come to the conclusion from grappling all night, that she indeed loves Chris and cannot see herself being away from him. Next day, FRC... she gets dressed, goes to the podium and waits. Roberto comes and she tells him what a awesome person he is, but she does not see forever with him. He leaves, and she waits for Chris to come back and get her. But he doesn't. He has gone back to that little island Moto TauTau where the tree is in Taha'a waiting for production to arrange for his passage home (remember on the catamaran trip, he said I would want one of those islands with a palm tree).

Ali knows she loves Chris... is confused that he didn't come for her, and then finally gets it figured out that she has to choose Chris before he can actually choose her back. Understanding this, she goes back to her room for the tennis shoes and the Dennis bracelet. Catching the boat taxi, she heads to Chris where he is standing there hoping against all hope that she figures it out, leaning against that palm tree.

Now this may be full of holes but that picture of Chris standing at that tree is pivotal somehow... Call it a gut feeling. Chris is the one for her based on the edit... She wants to test Chris, but needs to risk first. She takes the serious risk in letting him leave, and takes the ultimate risk in chasing him down and proposing to him.
    I like this theory. Not because I believe it but because it would make for the most romantic endings in all of Bachelor/ette history. I don't disbelieve it...I just don't believe anything anymore.

But...my gut tells me we have a Chris victory somehow, so maybe you are right! Regardless....Chris IS drop-dead gorgeous (Robert too but for some reason we have fewer pics of him).

BTW....I don't think Ali is suited to the CL or RM that we see on tv. Maybe they home some traits that she adores which we don't see on camera. I really do see Ali with someone like Frank (for better or worse) even if she picks CL or RM, I don't think they will last. Sorry to be a cynic!

that epi description was pretty interesting since they'd tried to make it sound as if ali's dad had a problem with roberto and also chris propsing after such a short timeframe...but then we see them having a good time together...
    either way the epi description and the new preview are pointing to roberto all of a sudden after bombarding us with chris L during the MTA - MF is playing with out minds...
    It maybe possible I think that Ali being his fave bachelorette he could have cut her some slack and prepared the audience for a CL letdown since he's been building him up like crazy to a point people were completely doubting roberto having a deeper connection with Ali - it could help block the backlash. we know the huge ed/reid backlash...and vienna/jake was a circus...

a small observation: right after Ali says 'i love him' it quickly flashes to Roberto in the latest preview
    Last edited by emusha; 07-27-2010 at 09:08 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Wow, have you ever met "Don"? Just kidding AL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;4008768;
    Wow, have you ever met "Don"? Just kidding AL!!!

Hilarious!!!! Oh I so wish Don would just come and post with us. Please! I'll be the best audience member he's ever had.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4008749;
    that epi description was pretty interesting since they'd tried to make it sound as if ali's dad had a problem with roberto and also chris propsing after such a short timeframe...but then we see them having a good time together...
    either way the epi description and the new preview are pointing to roberto all of a sudden after bombarding us with chris L during the MTA - MF is playing with out minds...
    It maybe possible I think that Ali being his fave bachelorette he could have cut her some slack and prepared the audience for a CL letdown since he's been building him up like crazy to a point people were completely doubting roberto having a deeper connection with Ali - it could help block the backlash. we know the huge ed/reid backlash...and vienna/jake was a circus...

a small observation: right after Ali says 'i love him' it quickly flashes to Roberto in the latest preview
    I think the episode description is key. They don't mess around with those like they do with the commercials.

We know how each MTP went and Ali and Roberto have a LCD. If she wasn't interested in him, why have such a good time? Why would she not have a LCD with Chris L?