Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4007788;
    However, If she does let him go early I know people would be sad but she's said that she doesn't like to lead people on so she's really doing the best for Chris.
    But MF would never let that happen would he? Every other season the lead had to still go through with the LCD's and FRC dumping the F2. This season shouldn't be any different. That's why I brought out the idea of Chris being the one to leave on his own even though I can't see him leaving either. None of these make sense to me so who knows what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4007798;
    But MF would never let that happen would he? Every other season the lead had to still go through with the LCD's and FRC dumping the F2. This season shouldn't be any different. That's why I brought out the idea of Chris being the one to leave on his own even though I can't see him leaving either. None of these make sense to me so who knows what happens!
    That certainly could make for the thing this season that has never been done before. And I think there are just too many clues that lead that way right now!

Ali tells the producers she cannot do to someone (Chris?) as Frank has done to her. He led her on.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4007788;
    However, If she does let him go early I know people would be sad but she's said that she doesn't like to lead people on so she's really doing the best for Chris.
    Yeah, sort of like she did with Craig R. by canceling the cocktail party. She said she didn't think it was fair to him when she already had her mind made up.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

But it does go along with what Cash's source Don told her.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;4007733;
    My first thought..."Oh crap"...They explain what A and R do on their LCD. They do not tell what A and C do on theirs. She turns emotional before she sees Chris, then she greets the "excited" bachelor, which means HE wasn't having any second thoughts. Then their relationship takes a surprising turn. To me, this has bad, bad, bad written all over it. No description of their activities, emotional, surprising turn. Well, we know how Ali turns herself off as soon as she knows someone is not for her. I could see her deciding after Roberto's LCD that he is the one. She gets emotional and decides she cannot "pretend" through an LCD with CHris, so she takes a risk for love and sends Chris home before he even gets an LCD. And that is the surprising turn - her sending him home before the FRC. I feel like I have been punched in the stomach - even though I had a feeling this was going to happen. Sigh.
    I agree this sounds about right. And I think it will be nicer than waiting til the FRC.

If she did let him go here and not have an LCD then it might explain why she has been so nice about Frank in her interviews. Unless I have missed it she seems to be saying mostly "I see why he did it and I understand and wish him well". Is she hoping people will say the same about her letting Chris go?

Maybe she's just crying because she's realizing that she's about to take a huge step forward. Also it could be all her scared feelings start to come back and she just isn't good at hiding feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4007897;
    Maybe she's just crying because she's realizing that she's about to take a huge step forward. Also it could be all her scared feelings start to come back and she just isn't good at hiding feelings.
    Maybe so. But what could the surprising turn be? That's the interesting part of the description along with a "new perspective." Both surrounding Chris's date with Ali.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

We also have the poster here who talked with the person at the beauty shop who had talked to Chris about the show. He said we won't feel sad because we'd understand. That also fits with the TV Guide description. Maybe she does ask him to leave as to not lead him on any longer.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 07-27-2010 at 04:40 PM.
    Wake up and be awesome