Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

FORT Fan

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3997503;
    hmm interesting idea!...this might go along with Chris L telling his local hair salon lady that in the end she won't be sad but she will understand... it also could go along with Don's idea of what happens one goes home early but it's a huge risk that the one she kept would propose to her...

ALSO this could make sense of how openly she revealed that Frank was one of the F2 to JK ...maybe she told her actual F2 this was the case???
    It is not a hugh risk, if she and Roberto, against MF's rules, discussed it prior to the FRC. Maybe Ali wanted to soften the blow to Chris because she knew he was going to be mighty hurt, then either spent extra time with Roberto (at which time she photographed Roberto's twitter picture) then they did the FRC with Roberto proposing. I just think that the evidence is pointing to Roberto F1, proposing, and the whole crew sticking it to RS for once. With Roberto moving to Cali, Irvine office for SF, with others, like Facebook News (part of the company, I believe that Ali worked for) coming out and saying a former employee is indeed engaged, and engaged to Roberto, with all the other circumstancial evidence, it is enough to convince me that Ali and Roberto are together, engaged or not, and trying to start a life together. I'm sorry guys, but I don't really believe the no-pick. Maybe at FRC, but not at ATFR. Just don't buy it.

This has been a season of chaos in my opinion, all to MF's loving it because of the ratings. Wonder what he will come up with next.

The only thing that is concerning me is why is the ATFR show being filmed this Saturday? Too much time for everything to leak out before August 2nd. But then, could easily be explained that after all this media blitz of is she or isn't she, MF wants to let the details leak out that of course, his darling ALI is engaged and to whom.

“She’s risked everything to be there – she quit her job and gave up her apartment to find love” – the risk will end up being choosing someone she fears will not love her back…..how simple is that
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3997536;
    Don told us that Ali spent approx 10 hrs with the F2 after Frank left (supposedly before the RC) so if it happened, it happened last episode – I don’t believe it did. MF is about drama and giving Chris and Roberta knowledge Frank left wouldn’t happen.
    right - and that might very well be the case orrr they just didn't show us the extra footage - if that black shirt of roberto's and blue polo shirt (chris') don't appear anywhere in the MTP/LCD (which they haven't so far in the previews) we can assume there was some extra footage on the cutting room floor
    Team Alibeartito

Since when does MF care about spoilers being right or wrong? He's lying when he acts like he cares.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3997547;
    It is not a hugh risk, if she and Roberto, against MF's rules, discussed it prior to the FRC. Maybe Ali wanted to soften the blow to Chris because she knew he was going to be mighty hurt, then either spent extra time with Roberto (at which time she photographed Roberto's twitter picture) then they did the FRC with Roberto proposing. I just think that the evidence is pointing to Roberto F1, proposing, and the whole crew sticking it to RS for once. With Roberto moving to Cali, Irvine office for SF, with others, like Facebook News (part of the company, I believe that Ali worked for) coming out and saying a former employee is indeed engaged, and engaged to Roberto, with all the other circumstancial evidence, it is enough to convince me that Ali and Roberto are together, engaged or not, and trying to start a life together. I'm sorry guys, but I don't really believe the no-pick. Maybe at FRC, but not at ATFR. Just don't buy it.

This has been a season of chaos in my opinion, all to MF's loving it because of the ratings. Wonder what he will come up with next.

The only thing that is concerning me is why is the ATFR show being filmed this Saturday? Too much time for everything to leak out before August 2nd. But then, could easily be explained that after all this media blitz of is she or isn't she, MF wants to let the details leak out that of course, his darling ALI is engaged and to whom.
    I agree with everything you said! Even if Roberto and Ali discussed it before the FRC, they may edit it in a way where she is keeping it a secret from Roberto that Chris left. BTW..I am a Chris fan...just don't think he is right for where Ali is in her life. I think she and Roberto would make a great couple and I for one will be happy if we get a twirl in the end.

AFRC Aug 9

Ali reviews her season, focusing on her Chris L./Roberto decision in the finale in Bora Bora and her reaction to Frank’s rejection of her in the Final 3 episode in Tahiti. Roberto and Chris are also on hand for the interview session, conducted by Chris Harrision.
    If this doesn't point to a chooses no one scenario, then I don't know what does.

And for the FRC description, what happened to the saying, Will there be a proposal and will she accept?

All throughout Brad’s season we heard ‘who’s chances of becoming Mrs. Brad Womack…”

Anyway, I think they left it ambiguous to continue the mystery that is this season. I think they didn’t want to point to any type of ending. All it tells us is that Chris Roberto and Frank will be there. We’ve had other descriptions very similar to this in other seasons.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3997576;
    If this doesn't point to a chooses no one scenario, then I don't know what does.

And for the FRC description, what happened to the saying, Will there be a proposal and will she accept?
    I agree. It's flat out telling us there isn't a proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3991137;
    Go to Cash's blog and it will be set out for you. I believe Don said that Ali went and told Roberto first about the Frank thing, then she went and told Chris. He also said it was a very emotional time and it covered about 10 hours. Then later they had an informal RC where she gave both Chris and Roberto their rose.

Just it in a nutshell - but I would suggest that you go and read Cash's blog for yourself.
    Ali did tell them together at the RC about Frank not taking care of some things before he came there, but not the details. However, she told CH in their deliberation that she wanted to hear it from them (CL & Rob) that they were there for the right reasons and there for her. At the RC, she tells them that when she gives them a rose, she is giving it for the right reasons and she expected them to except it for the right reasons on their end and she says "sooooo", and I think that was when she told them she wanted to talk to each of them alone, but it didn't show it. It just showed her picking up a rose and starting the RC. As she did say she wanted to hear it from them, I think she did talk to them alone, otherwise she didn't "hear it" from them as she said she wanted to.JMO I think "Don" might have been right about that, unfortunately!

Quote Originally Posted by nescrunch;3997485;
    Maybe she lets one go early meaning she takes the risk that the other one is really going to want her.
    Maybe she tells Chris goodbye and then tells Roberto that she's not ready to make a decision yet about him and would he be willing for them to spend a few days together so she could make sure. That would be a huge risk. I hope it doesn't happen though. I just wonder about a Roberto/Ali thing since she just seems to have the hots for him and that will pass. Since the first night, all she says is he's sexy, cute and hot. A marriage that will not make! Besides that, she has said she wants that guy that nobody else notices......well DUH! It sure makes a liar out of her since she ended up with the hottest 2 guys on the show, but it looks like she is going to send home the best guy, and probably the only guy on the show who is truly ready for marriage IMO. Roberto is not ready for marriage and I agree with Kasey that he is a little fake to me. I think this boy is just competitive and in it to "win". I guess we are going see!

ETA: By the way, when Kasey said Roberto was kind of fake and manipulated the other guys, he said he was not the only one in the house that thought that, but he was the first to say it. I think where there is smoke, there is fire. I just wish some of the other guys would say it to back Kasey up. I've been a little leary of Roberto from the first night and the speaking Spanish to her and the salsa dancing, like he had a strategy. He seemed to do things to keep her attention to win IMO. He was the only guy in the house that did that. It makes you go mmmmmm! Who in h*ll starts dancing in the middle of the street in Lisbon with people everywhere, puleeezz, let's go play pitch during a RC or wears a BB uniform to play bb with her at his HTD. I thought that was so cheesey. Normal people don't do that, but Ali was impressed. She needs to get her head out his pants and start thinking with her head. I'm convinced that she has no man-sense and that is why she has ended up with so many failed relationships. It looks like she may be in another one. I can only hope not! What do you bet that he'll expect her to be passive like his mom is to his dad. That boy chose the wrong girl if he expects that to happen.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-26-2010 at 01:09 PM.

FORT Fan

Hope this is where the following info goes...

Others may have their tv guide/show info differently. I just found something interesting while I was going thru my future dvr recordings. Yesterday the descriptions were different then what they say now.
    1. Yesterday the title for 7/26 episode was "The Bachelorette: Men Tell..." Information for show was "Ali fields questions from host Chris Harrison and 17 of the men who are no longer in the hunt for roses"
    2. Now the title for 7/26 episode is "The Bachelorette" and the information for the show is now "Ali fields questions from host Chris Harrison and 14 of the men who are no longer in the roses. Kirk, Jonathan and the tattooed Kasey are among them; Justin, the wrestler with two girl frirends, isn't but he's talked about."

Re: 8/2 Episode
    1. Yesterday the title was "The Bachelorette: After the..." and the information was "Ali arrives in Bora Bora with two guys and one rose. Later, she takes a huge risk."
    2. Now the title says "The Bachelorette" and episode information says "Ali arrives in Bora Bora with two guys (Chris L. and Roberto) and one rose. Her family are also there---and they do her no favor by liking both bachelors equally. Later, she takes a huge risk."

Added today, as well, for 8/2.
    "Bachelorette: After Final Rose"
    "Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowski reviews her season, focusing on her Chris L.-Roberto decision in the finale in Bora Bora and her reaction to Frank's rejection of her in the Final 3 episode in Tahiti. Roberto and Chris are also on hand.

Personally, I think this is interesting...