Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3997475;
    both guys expressed doubt that if she's not 100% or doesn't love them back they wouldn't propose
    It's in my opinion that I can only see one of them coming back. And that one is Chris.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3989068;
    True, but Don's version of how they are told seems to be wrong.
    Maybe this is why Don's whole Ali told Chris goodbye then stayed with Roberto 2 extra days then another FRC was filmed with his proposal sounds fishy as well!!!!!!!!.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

As romantic as some of you think that is, I think it’s moronic and ain’t gonna happen. Look how foolish Deanna looked by holding on to hope that Brad would choose her at the AFRC.
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Maybe she lets one go early meaning she takes the risk that the other one is really going to want her.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3997484;
    As romantic as some of you think that is, I think itís moronic and ainít gonna happen. Look how foolish Deanna looked by holding on to hope that Brad would choose her at the AFRC.
    It earned her a lot of sympathy and her own season. If this is how it goes down with Chris, it'll do the same for him.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3997444;
    They're telegraphing a pick. Choosing no one isn't risking anything. It's exactly where she started.
    Not picking is a huge risk. What's risky about picking Chris L?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3997457;
    AFRC Aug 9

Ali reviews her season, focusing on her Chris L./Roberto decision in the finale in Bora Bora and her reaction to Frankís rejection of her in the Final 3 episode in Tahiti. Roberto and Chris are also on hand for the interview session, conducted by Chris Harrision.
    Sounds like a no-choice to me !!!
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fan

IMO, if anyone should do the chasing or would...it'd be Ali. Her F2 have laid it out there for her (so far) and if she ulitimately decides a no-pick, she in return (I would think) should chase them down if she changes her mind...or, know 100% what/who it is she wants at that time and eliminate any chasing... :-)

Since she has never declared herself to be in love or engaged or even having given out the final rose, the vague wording in the ATFR announcement makes sense. They named the final two and put us on notice that Frank would be present. It all sounds very bland at this point, which could lead to a no pick and Chris' statement that we would "understand" the ending.

The FRC announcement is also very neutral, even to the point that her family likes both men equally. That they include the word risk could work both ways...as a tease that she held her breath and took that leap with someone, or that she risks not following through on finding love with either man and chooses to let both go.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3997492;
    Sounds like a no-choice to me !!!
    Yeah. Wouldn't they say 'the couple' is interviewed or whatever?