Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3997441;
    FRC Aug 2

Ali arrives in Bora Bora with two guys and one rose. Her family are also there ---and they do her no favour by liking both bachelors equally. Later, Ali takes a huge risk.
    They're telegraphing a pick. Choosing no one isn't risking anything. It's exactly where she started.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FRC Aug 2

Ali arrives in Bora Bora with two guys and one rose. Her family are also there ---and they do her no favour by liking both bachelors equally. Later, Ali takes a huge risk.
    thanks for bringing this over
    hmmmmmmmmm... no idea what to think of this
    it's phrased to allow a no pick...
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3997444;
    They're telegraphing a pick. Choosing no one isn't risking anything. It's exactly where she started.
    Then again she would be risking her life not picking someone because of all the hate that would be shot her way by viewers (not that I will be sending hate because I could care less, she looks happy and that's all that really matters )

AFRC Aug 2 - 10 pm EAstern

Ali reviews her season, focusing on her Chris L./Roberto decision in the finale in Bora Bora and her reaction to Frank’s rejection of her in the Final 3 episode in Tahiti. Roberto and Chris are also on hand for the interview session, conducted by Chris Harrision.
    Last edited by anders332; 07-22-2010 at 02:23 PM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FRC Aug 2

That matches her VO about taking a risk that day. I wish I remembered exactly what she said.

Could the risk be that she lets them both go to see if one of them will fight for her?

Taking a big risk isn't exactly romantic. "Making a big choice" would be a better use of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;3995349;
    Kirk for next Bachelor seems the most logical. TY should date Tenley

Ty should date Jillian, she's the one who always thought she'd end up with a country guy serenading her by the fireplace!!!!!!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Maybe she let them both go just to see if either one would fight for her. That would be a big risk wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3997457;
    AFRC Aug 9

Ali reviews her season, focusing on her Chris L./Roberto decision in the finale in Bora Bora and her reaction to Frank’s rejection of her in the Final 3 episode in Tahiti. Roberto and Chris are also on hand for the interview session, conducted by Chris Harrision.
    the phrasing of that comes across at first glance as a choice chris L or roberto but the person who wrote it obviously wanted to avoid any wording like her decision between chiris L and RM ...so it looks/reads a bit awkward
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3997464;
    Maybe she let them both go just to see if either one would fight for her. That would be a big risk wouldn't it?
    Now that you put it like that, I can see it. Letting something go to see if it'll come back and all that. In this case, Chris is the only one I see coming back to fight for her.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3997470;
    Now that you put it like that, I can see it. Letting something go to see if it'll come back and all that. In this case, Chris is the only one I see coming back to fight for her.
    both guys expressed doubt that if she's not 100% or doesn't love them back they wouldn't propose
    Team Alibeartito