Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3921834;
    After Kirk gets the rose at the video shoot, I think they have SQT because of the sc of them talking and kissing in the pool.

He gets the rose on the BNL group date.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3918916;
    Episode 4
    June 14
    8 pm EST

Ali and her 11 suitors begin an around-the world trip in New York, where she poses for In Style magazine and takes seven guys to meet Thomas Schumacher, producer of Broadways’ “The Lion King”. One-on-one dates include a private Joshua Radin concert, a helicopter tour and nighttime visit to the Museum of Natural History. Meanwhile, one bachelor decides to become Ali’s protector and another discloses a personal secret. And before the tour heads to it’s next stop, Ali sends 2 home.
    I'm curious ...I think Kasey is the protector but who is the guy with the personal secret and what is it?
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3927083;
    I'm curious ...I think Kasey is the protector but who is the guy with the personal secret and what is it?
    I wonder if that isn't Chris on their 1:1 telling Ali the whole story of his mom.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3927083;
    Jonathan's not really into women? Sorry, couldn't resist.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

It could be about Kirk. Cash told us that he has some story about him over coming something in his life. I think it might have been sad, but I can't remember? She didn't tell us what it was, but it made me guess that maybe he had been very sick at one time? That is just a guess though.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3927086;
    I wonder if that isn't Chris on their 1:1 telling Ali the whole story of his mom.
    Didn't he already do that tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3927159;
    Didn't he already do that tonight?
    He told her that his mom passed away tonight, but Ali said she could tell he was holding back on telling her the whole story about the way he felt.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

the details of her death wouldn't be classified as a secret - the secret is likely Kasey's tat.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3927262;
    the details of her death wouldn't be classified as a secret - the secret is likely Kasey's tat.
    I'm pretty sure Kasey's the one who decides to become her personal protector - isn't that what he said he'd be in the 1st episode? So based on the press release the secret would come from somebody else. It could be CL with his personal secret being the fact that he gave up his career teaching in New York to take care of his mom. It could also be Kirk. Probably not Ty since he already disclosed his divorce and probably not Justin either. Odds are anybody who's already had a 1-on-1 date would've shared a personal secret than.

Too, I thought we'd read Kasey hid his tattoo because he didn't want that to be the reason he got a rose. Doesn't he reveal it in a later episode?

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;3927334;

Too, I thought we'd read Kasey hid his tattoo because he didn't want that to be the reason he got a rose. Doesn't he reveal it in a later episode?
    You are correct. He shows it too her on the 2 on 1 right before she leaves him on the active volcano.