Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

I remember someone said thank goodness Trista and Ryan were not apart of a season were they cared more about drama then finding love. I agree because when Trista was the Bachelorette they cared about the lasting romance. Now not so much.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen48;3967630;
    I get the sense that CL, as quite possibly, the most emotionally intelligent male ever to be on this show, has a family that is very in tune with their emotions and very good at reading other people. Not to mention that the odds are still only 1 in 4 since there are 4 hometown dates.
    Me, too. DQ. From the way he's described his family, I bet this was all thoroughly discussed before he went on the show and once again at the HTD. He knows he's got a huge chance of being gutshot.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Newbie

ali is chosing who appeals to her and not america,it is sad that people are so critical if she doesnt chose who we like for her. I know that in a relationship that there has to be a chemistry emotionally as well as physcially. If she choses roberto it is her choice not ours to judge, and I'm pretty sure no one wants her to pick someone that she is not in love with. Both guys are great and people need not take this so personal. If she dont chose chris people think its all about the physcial with roberto that's the way it is edited. From post on both fan pages they are great guys so lighten up and enjoy the rest of the season with a open mind and kind heart, it only a reality tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by fabgirl;3969060;
    ali is chosing who appeals to her and not america,it is sad that people are so critical if she doesnt chose who we like for her. I know that in a relationship that there has to be a chemistry emotionally as well as physcially. If she choses roberto it is her choice not ours to judge, and I'm pretty sure no one wants her to pick someone that she is not in love with. Both guys are great and people need not take this so personal. If she dont chose chris people think its all about the physcial with roberto that's the way it is edited. From post on both fan pages they are great guys so lighten up and enjoy the rest of the season with a open mind and kind heart, it only a reality tv show.
    Great post fabgirl and that's probably how it will play if she chooses Roberto.

Unfortunately, this seems to happen every season about this time. Lines are drawn. Everyone has their favorite, except for the few lucky ones who can watch without picking one.

I have actually seen quite a few people who say they would be happy with either one. Both of these guys seem to be well liked. Probably the best F2 this show has ever had.

For me, it's hard to get excited about her picking either of them. If she does pick one of them, from what the majority of sources are saying, it was over before it really began. This season is just going to be kind of a let down. JMO though.

ITA... Great post!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3969078;
    Unfortunately, this seems to happen every season about this time. Lines are drawn. Everyone has their favorite, except for the few lucky ones who can watch without picking one.

I have actually seen quite a few people who say they would be happy with either one. Both of these guys seem to be well liked. Probably the best F2 this show has ever had.

For me, it's hard to get excited about her picking either of them. If she does pick one of them, from what the majority of sources are saying, it was over before it really began. This season is just going to be kind of a let down. JMO though.
    I've only watched a couple of seasons.

You know, after all this media frenzy about the Jillian/Ed ,and Vienna/Jake break up, it's almost better that they go their separate ways. Who would want to be dragged thru the media mud?
    I'm sure that none of the F2, or Ali will have a problem finding a mate in real life.

I'm still going to watch and analyze for fun, because that is what this drama is good for, but honestly, IN REALITY, to get married after a 6 week multi dating scene? Nah.
    I know most viewers want a love story like Trista's but that was an exception.

FORT Fanatic

I hear ya, but in some ways this is like sports, you have your favorite team and your loyalties can be intense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3969102;
    I've only watched a couple of seasons.

You know, after all this media frenzy about the Jillian/Ed ,and Vienna/Jake break up, it's almost better that they go their separate ways. Who would want to be dragged thru the media mud?
    I'm sure that none of the F2, or Ali will have a problem finding a mate in real life.

I'm still going to watch and analyze for fun, because that is what this drama is good for, but honestly, IN REALITY, to get married after a 6 week multi dating scene? Nah.
    I know most viewers want a love story like Trista's but that was an exception.
    I agree Jobro. It would be nice to see another Trista/Ryan story, but I just don't think we are going to see it. Just way to much manipulation that goes on now for that to happen.

I don't want to see either of these guys six months from now on TV having to do an interview like Jake and Vienna. They are both way to good for that.

Hi fabgirl. First, I agree most of these guys are good guys. Not all, for sure, but definitely her F2 of Chris and Rob. In a real world setting, I would agree with not being critical or judgmental about her choices. However, she chose to go on the show, as did the guys, which not only gives us permission to judge and comment and discuss, but it invites us to do just that. ABC, which hosts the show, has a forum for this purpose. Ali herself and Chris Harrison do blogs with invitations at the end to comment. Plus, the whole concept of FORT itself is to do this.

There are very few here who take good/bad comments personally this season. I think it's very fun, very humorous and very respectful. I hope this attitude repeats with the next go-around.

While we all do know it's just a reality tv show, we all see the "characters" in ways we relate to our own lives and we judge and comment and discuss based on that.

To me, this is the most fun part of watching TB, and I really hope our posters never quit judging and commenting and discussing. Some of the funniest and wittiest people I've ever met in my life I found right here at FORT.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.