Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3968021;
    the same reason Trista picked Ryan over Charlie - just cuz we think Chris L is the best guy for her doesn't mean that she feels that with him.
    Oddly enough back then when I was an unspoiled viewer, I was pulling for Ryan, but was convinced it was Charlie, so much so that I was pretty dumbfounded when she didn't pick him and picked Ryan instead. In my head Roberto is much more in the Charlie spot and Chris in the Ryan spot, especially judging by the physical side of things. The only real problem with a similar ending is that the frank drama happens and happens late in the game. Honestly I think that TPTB didn't want her to pick anyone because if they did they wouldn't have continue to toy with her especially that late in the game and knowing her issues.
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3968290;
    Oddly enough back then when I was an unspoiled viewer, I was pulling for Ryan, but was convinced it was Charlie, so much so that I was pretty dumbfounded when she didn't pick him and picked Ryan instead. In my head Roberto is much more in the Charlie spot and Chris in the Ryan spot, especially judging by the physical side of things. The only real problem with a similar ending is that the frank drama happens and happens late in the game. Honestly I think that TPTB didn't want her to pick anyone because if they did they wouldn't have continue to toy with her especially that late in the game and knowing her issues.
    I thought it was very obvious Trista fell in love with Ryan and it was Ryan from then on when he read her the poem on their first 1-1 (I think, it's a long time ago). Trista was crying when he read her the poem.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3968625;
    I thought it was very obvious Trista fell in love with Ryan and it was Ryan from then on when he read her the poem on their first 1-1 (I think, it's a long time ago). Trista was crying when he read her the poem.
    It's been so long ago, but I recall thinking that ABC was pointing to the sexy Charlie. They showed the chemistry.
    What I was seeing with Ryan was how comfortable they were together, and how well they fit snuggling.

If I were to compare Ali's season, it would be:
    Rob=Charlie
    Chris =Ryan

but we know she chooses no one.

FORT Fogey

I remember Trista did keep Charlie around for the physical attraction reason but I could tell, Ryan stole her heart and it was Ryan eversince he read her the poem and how sweet he is towards her.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3968625;
    Trista has said that she fell in love with Ryan on the HTD -- or maybe it was the FD -- but it was sometime late in the season.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3968682;
    Trista has said that she fell in love with Ryan on the HTD -- or maybe it was the FD -- but it was sometime late in the season.
    Ok she might not be in love with Ryan when he read her the poem, but he definitely went to the top spot in her selection after their first 1-1. Their HTD definitely sealed the deal for her.
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 07-07-2010 at 04:19 PM.

FORT Fogey

...Frank admits he is confused. When she meets his family, they assure her that his high stress level is the result of his strong feelings for her.

Does anyone else find this to be a really odd statement? Did his parents not have any clue he was still having feelings for Nicole? And let's say they didn't, why would they just assume his anxiousness was b/c of his strong feelings for Ali?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3968645;
    It's been so long ago, but I recall thinking that ABC was pointing to the sexy Charlie. They showed the chemistry.
    What I was seeing with Ryan was how comfortable they were together, and how well they fit snuggling.

Rob=Charlie
    Chris =Ryan

With MF at the helm of this show, I would not take to the bank that she chose no one - maybe not at the FRC, but might have afterwards. There is just too much missing at this point - I know, I know RS says, but there is a slight 1 in a million chance that he actually is wrong, for once. He could easily be right no one at the FRC, but now, afterwards, that is a different thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3968645;

Rob=Charlie
    Chris =Ryan

Its so interesting how everyone perceives things....They both remind me of Ryan in different ways

Berto is a huge romantic like Ryan, dancing in the streets not caring, they danced ontop of the roof on their high wire date too.

Chris is like Ryan is his comassion and carine giving. jmo of course

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3968021;
    me either - I suspect he was going to make F2 with Roberto, but I dont' believe she was going to cut him at F3. We'll never really know now, will we?

the same reason Trista picked Ryan over Charlie - just cuz we think Chris L is the best guy for her doesn't mean that she feels that with him.
    Sorry, but Chris is not the "Charlie" of this series. Chris is the Ryan, Ali just isn't going to as smart as Trista to see that. Nah..she will go for the guy she likes to make out with the most. Woopdi doo