Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3967074;
    Really? I read doubt in there.
    I read doubt too!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3967079;
    That's the way I see it too, emuska. All of the other descriptions express some sort of doubt about the guys except Chris's.

Army Ranger. Ok, I can totally see that.

His family does say they hope he doesn't get hurt? Do you think they felt he wasn't Ali's F1?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Description of Chris' HTD:

Now it is on to Cape Cod, where Ali visits fellow Massachusetts native Chris L. His relationship with her has been slow, but steady. As they walk on the beach, they feel at ease, and she begins to see a new side of him that intrigues her. At Chris' home, they share a tender moment as he shows her photos of his mother who recently passed away. Ali feels right at home with his family - as if she has lived there for years - and she is touched by some profound advice about life and love that Chris' father shares with her. However, there is some concern by the family that this vulnerable suitor may get his heart broken. Despite this, their romance seems to be blossoming and love is in the air.

First bold - same descriptor that CH used in his blog today when describing Chris and Ali's relationship.

Second bold - setting him up to be in the F2. Let's see if Ali uses the "L" word in any way when speaking about Chris next week.

FORT Fogey

Hmm maybe there's a strange side to CL we don't know about?

I sure hope CL doesn't go too far opening his heart about his mom to Ali. He's going to be completely shattered when Ali rejects him. Sigh..

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3967081;
    His family does say they hope he doesn't get hurt? Do you think they felt he wasn't Ali's F1?
    I don't know it may just be me but that doesn't read as 'doubt' that he's not fit to be the one for Ali or vice versa ...but rather fear that she may not pick him and he'll be hurt

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3967086;
    Hmm maybe there's a strange side to CL we don't know about?
    why do you say that?
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3967090;
    why do you say that?
    Well the description says CL has a new side that intrigues Ali and CH mentioned Ali and CL's relationship is intriguing. Just a speculation that maybe CL has a strange side to him, since we are all still wrecking our brains wondering why CL is rejected in the end. Could he have some kind of flaw we haven't seen yet? I dunno..

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3967096;
    Well the description says CL has a new side that intrigues Ali and CH mentioned Ali and CL's relationship is intriguing. Just a speculation that maybe CL has a strange side to him, since we are all still wrecking our brains wondering why CL is rejected in the end. Could he have somekind of flaw we haven't seen yet?
    I didn't take it as a "strange" way or in a negative way. She is probably intrigued by him in a good way jmo.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3967096;
    Well the description says CL has a new side that intrigues Ali and CH mentioned Ali and CL's relationship is intriguing. Just a speculation that maybe CL has a strange side to him, since we are all still wrecking our brains wondering why CL is rejected in the end. Could he have somekind of flaw we haven't seen yet?
    It's just my opinion, but I think "intriguing" is a good word to use in this instance. For me it means that Ali wants to learn more about Chris, maybe as in she likes what she is seeing in him.

FORT Fogey

Yes I don't think it's negative either. Still trying to figure out why Ali doesn't choose CL. That's all.