Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

I'm glad to read someone grills Ali. I bet that Roberto's father was the one who posted to defend him about playing baseball. Hee!

Frank's family...well, I don't get it. He didn't even tell them he's confused?

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3967039;
    I wonder what might make his family feel he might get his heart broken
    They can probably tell that he is head over heels and they are worried of course for his happiness. But by all accounts Chris is extremely happy as of right now, so all is well no matter the outcome

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3967040;
    I believe there's an Island nearby she could go to
    Hilarious, valley. Alcatraz might be the only place to hide after she finishes her Heartbreak Tour!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3967049;
    They can probably tell that he is head over heels and they are worried of course for his happiness. But by all accounts Chris is extremely happy as of right now, so all is well no matter the outcome
    Yep and they also know that there is a chance that he won't be chosen in the end.

I think his family would play a huge part if he was asked to be the next Bachelor. It might be why if he isn't it was because they worried about him and missed him.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3967047;
    I'm glad to read someone grills Ali. I bet that Roberto's father was the one who posted to defend him about playing baseball. Hee!

Frank's family...well, I don't get it. He didn't even tell them he's confused?
    It's interesting to read that Roberto's father is a tough former Army Ranger. I questioned early on if Roberto had any experience in the military. I knew there was some military influence coming from somewhere in his life, with his strong work ethic, his drive to succeed and basically just how he carries himself.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3967049;
    That, and the fact that his "girlfriend" is about to spend the night with two other guys, would make just about any family concerned that their child is about to take one in the gut.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

chris L's date is the only one without doubt thrown in from the way i'm reading the descriptions. does that have significance?

army ranger...that explains the tone of voice roberto and his dad had... he sounds like a tough cookie when it comes to his son

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3967072;
    chris L's date is the only one without doubt thrown from the way i'm reading the descriptions

army ranger...that explains the tone of voice roberto and his dad had... he sounds like a tough cookie when it comes to his son
    Really? I read doubt in there.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3967072;
    chris L's date is the only one without doubt thrown in from the way i'm reading the descriptions. does that have significance?

That's the way I see it too, emuska. All of the other descriptions express some sort of doubt about the guys except Chris's.

Army Ranger. Ok, I can totally see that.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow