Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

FORT Fogey

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3959243;
    My guess would be that Roberto and Chris show up for the RC. Each comes to the RC separately by this time. They'll be standing there waiting for Frank to show up when CH will walk up and say something like "as you can see Frank isn't here....". He'll tell them there is going to be no RC because Frank chose to leave. Then I would hope that Ali will arrive and say a few words to Roberto and Chris, give them their roses. Similar to when Ali eliminated herself last season. The girls still got roses from Jake. Just my thoughts on how it will probably play out.
    Makes sense. I forgot about the RC....awkward....and we know Chris and Rob are buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3959140;
    Isn't that a clue that who is F1 usually?

eta

That's Roberto in both the heli and jumping off the boat or whatever that is.
    what do you mean a clue for F1?

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3959355;
    what do you mean a clue for F1?
    I mean that the 1st one in the heli for a FD usually isn't final 1.

Cupcakes or Mr Write or Love Me or Sanlee or somebody () ID'd the location of the hugging SC and the SC of Roberto and Ali on the bed. Were these the FD locales or the LCD locales?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3959676;
    Cupcakes or Mr Write or Love Me or Sanlee or somebody () ID'd the location of the hugging SC and the SC of Roberto and Ali on the bed. Were these the FD locales or the LCD locales?
    I didn't find it, but I think those two caps are from LCD's. I think Mr Write found them to be in Bora Bora which is where the LCD's occur.

Thanks, Sanlee! There goes my theory, though. I thought maybe Ali insisted on visiting each to tell them there would be no RC and why. Oh well...
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3959679;
    Thanks, Sanlee! There goes my theory, though. I thought maybe Ali insisted on visiting each to tell them there would be no RC and why. Oh well...
    I hope I'm not wrong about that! lol! Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3959679;
    I can't see this happening, I think there will be a RC. It would be much more dramatic and painful for all involved to have Ali dressed up, have the remaining two men dress up, head to the RC before CH solemnly explains what happened with Frank as Ali stands there looking mute, like she doesn't know where she is or what's going on.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3959690;
    I can't see this happening, I think there will be a RC. It would be much more dramatic and painful for all involved to have Ali dressed up, have the remaining two men dress up, head to the RC before CH solemnly explains what happened with Frank as Ali stands there looking mute, like she doesn't know where she is or what's going on.
    I could have sworn I read that there wasn't one.

I was also hoping that Ali tells them herself, but I should have known better. I was hoping she would tell the women from Jake's season, but she did the 'poor me, I don't know what to do' routine with Jake.

I think Ali is a "good enough" actress to regroup and pull off a very short rose ceremony where it's announced that Frank is gone. I think the guys are also savvy enough to carry off the meet the parents and last chance dates without a problem, but then get to some point (aka Roberto in the bed) where they question Ali's state of mind and come to their own conclusions...whatever that may be
    Last edited by barbell; 07-02-2010 at 12:08 AM. Reason: spelling