Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

FORT Fogey

Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3959235;
    So do the F2s meet Ali's family? Is she going to bother?
    Don't know, but I read somewhere that Ali's family was flown to Tahiti....so maybe there?

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3959235;
    So do the F2s meet Ali's family? Is she going to bother? Can she even go through with it without crying over Frank?
    That is something we don't know yet. I'll bet they still go through with it though.

FORT Fogey

It'll be awkward for the F2s to meet the family of a girl whom they know aren't interested them
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 07-01-2010 at 08:49 PM.

FORT Fanatic

My guess would be that Roberto and Chris show up for the RC. Each comes to the RC separately by this time. They'll be standing there waiting for Frank to show up when CH will walk up and say something like "as you can see Frank isn't here....". He'll tell them there is going to be no RC because Frank chose to leave. Then I would hope that Ali will arrive and say a few words to Roberto and Chris, give them their roses. Similar to when Ali eliminated herself last season. The girls still got roses from Jake. Just my thoughts on how it will probably play out.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3959241;
    It'll awkward for the F2s to meet the family of a girl who's not interested them
    She may not act like she is not interested in them anymore though. The show still has to go on and she is still in contract, so maybe the guys won't see that she isn't as into them as she was before the Frank thing. I guess we'll see if Ali is a good actress.

^^ Reggie, I can totally see it playing out like that too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3959244;
    She may not act like she is not interested in them anymore though. The show still has to go on and she is still in contract, so maybe the guys won't see that she isn't as into them as she was before the Frank thing. I guess we'll see if Ali is a good actress.

^^ Reggie, I can totally see it playing out like that too.
    I suppose this is similar to Deanna's season where she still went through with the whole process even after Graham left.

I guess Deanna handled it by yelling at those poor other guys and rebounded with Jesse's proposal whereas Ali's bawling away and rejects both F2s

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3959241;
    It'll be awkward for the F2s to meet the family of a girl whom they know aren't interested them
    Yeah.

It will be interesting to see how they get through it.

They will certainly know that she was into Frank after those alligator tears. No way to hide that, UNLESS Fleiss will not let her tell them.

They will find out Frank left because he wouldn't be at the RC. I think they will play it out as Reggie states above as that is how they did it when Al;i left Jake late in the game. She will say a few kind words and they will get their roses.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3959276;
    Yeah.

It will be interesting to see how they get through it.

They will certainly know that she was into Frank after those alligator tears. No way to hide that, UNLESS Fleiss will not let her tell them.
    Remember when Ed left? Jillian cried her eyes out but she was able to pull herself together for the RC and dates the following week. I think it will be similar.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3959288;
    They will find out Frank left because he wouldn't be at the RC. I think they will play it out as Reggie states above as that is how they did it when Al;i left Jake late in the game. She will say a few kind words and they will get their roses.
    I think so too. And then since the show has to go on, I think we will still see Ali acting all happy, giddy, etc. with Roberto and Chris on their remaining dates all the way up until the end. jmo They have to make a show.