Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 436

Thread: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

  1. #141
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,849

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3959170;
    Me too. I wonder if Ali will tell them, or will she send Chris Harrison to tell the guys that the RC has been cancelled due to Frank leaving.
    I would suspect that is Chris Harrison's domain. First, he needs something to do, and second that would seem awkward for her to have to deliver that news.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  2. #142
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    998

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3959181;
    I would suspect that is Chris Harrison's domain. First, he needs something to do, and second that would seem awkward for her to have to deliver that news.
    When exactly do we think this Frank fiasco goes down? Is it the last thing before the FRC?

    I think Ali will get the news in Tahiti, before the FDs and she'll tell them then. The FRC comes after the dates, right?
    Am I getting the sequence messd up?

  3. #143
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3959199;
    When exactly do we think this Frank fiasco goes down? Is it the last thing before the FRC?

    I think Ali will get the news in Tahiti, before the FDs and she'll tell them then. The FRC comes after the dates, right?
    Am I getting the sequence messd up?
    The FD's occur first, then the Meet the Parents Date, then the last chance date, then finally the FRC.

  4. #144
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    998

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3959203;
    The FD's occur first, then the Meet the Parents Date, then the last chance date, then finally the FRC.
    Thanks.
    So when does Frank tell Ali?

  5. #145
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3959216;
    Thanks.
    So when does Frank tell Ali?
    Not sure, but it seems like he'll break it to her when she meets him for their fantasy date which seems to occur after Chris's and Roberto's.

  6. #146
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    998

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3959219;
    Not sure, but it seems like he'll break it to her when she meets him for their fantasy date which seems to occur after Chris's and Roberto's.
    Ouch. Not much time to regroup.
    It seems like a sticky situation with meet the parents...awful.

  7. #147
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3959181;
    I would suspect that is Chris Harrison's domain. First, he needs something to do, and second that would seem awkward for her to have to deliver that news.
    I think it should be Ali who tells them.

  8. #148
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    847

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    So do the F2s meet Ali's family? Is she going to bother? Can she even go through with it without crying over Frank?

  9. #149
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3959227;
    Ouch. Not much time to regroup.
    It seems like a sticky situation with meet the parents...awful.
    Well that's a total guess based on nothing.

  10. #150
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Episode Descriptions - TV Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3959235;
    So do the F2s meet Ali's family?
    I believe that will happen. Nothing indicates that it doesn't go forward as usual, but for the ending.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.