Page 1 of 230 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Special thanks go out to Love Me and a very special little birdy .

I've been checking out non-public photos () of the crew during filming of the show against certain info that Love Me had run across & was able to confirm location of MTPs & probably LCD. I was able to track down other info to what I believe to be the FD locale. These locations were used in filming & I'm almost 100% I have the order correct because it doesn't make sense otherwise.

Evidence points to the FDs being fimed at Le Taha'a, which is on a private island...not exactly Tahiti, but right there in that little bundle of islands.

Le Taha'a

These are just photos from the website..I don't know exactly where Ali & the guys stayed, but I feel sure it was one of the overwater bungalows.

I do know the MTP was on Bora Bora & according to CH, that's the last place they filmed. This is Bora Bora Nui

Again, I don't exactly in which bungalows they stayed, but the Royal suite looks like a good one for someone. I'll pull a photo of the Royal Suite over here later.

In summary, the FD held on private island at Le Taha'a, MTPs & LCD Bora Bora Nui.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3907466;
    Special thanks go out to Love Me and a very special little birdy .

I've been checking out non-public photos () of the crew during filming of the show against certain info that Love Me had run across & was able to confirm location of MTPs & probably LCD. I was able to track down other info to what I believe to be the FD locale. These locations were used in filming & I'm almost 100% I have the order correct because it doesn't make sense otherwise.

Evidence points to the FDs being fimed at Le Taha'a, which is on a private island...not exactly Tahiti, but right there in that little bundle of islands.

Le Taha'a

These are just photos from the website..I don't know exactly where Ali & the guys stayed, but I feel sure it was one of the overwater bungalows.

I do know the MTP was on Bora Bora & according to CH, that's the last place they filmed. This is Bora Bora Nui

Again, I don't exactly in which bungalows they stayed, but the Royal suite looks like a good one for someone. I'll pull a photo of the Royal Suite over here later.

In summary, the FD held on private island at Le Taha'a, MTPs & LCD Bora Bora Nui.
    That is absolutely beautiful. How can you not fall in love there.

Thanks for bringing it here. I am almost moved to tears.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

ooooo Saffron I'm so glad you started this thread! Beautiful caps.
    I can't wait to see more during the season.
    I think I'm gunna love Bora Bora better than NZ I think!

Excellent job SS! What a great find and sluething job! The FD and FRC are in beautiful, romantic locations -- a perfect place to seal the deal!

Let me tell you. Since Love Me sent me her great bit of info I've been looking at soooo many overwater bungalows, that I actually had to take a break. I took it back up today, then a little birdy, who I think is friends with The Gopher, sent me more info at the moment I found a connection between Nui & wht Love Me had sent, tying it all in. As far as I'm concerned, I'll take Tahiti over NZ & St Lucia. Some places even bring breakfast out to the bungalows on a canoe!!!

I think even I could fall in love in Tahiti.

I wonder if they added that bit on Frank's bio (about wanting to stay in an overwater bungalow in Fiji or Tahiti) just to screw with the viewers. CH has already said that they're going to Tahiti & Frank's dream place is Tahiti & make love aaaall day.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3907549;
    Let me tell you. Since Love Me sent me her great bit of info I've been looking at soooo many overwater bungalows, that I actually had to take a break. I took it back up today, then a little birdy, who I think is friends with The Gopher, sent me more info at the moment I found a connection between Nui & wht Love Me had sent, tying it all in. As far as I'm concerned, I'll take Tahiti over NZ & St Lucia. Some places even bring breakfast out to the bungalows on a canoe!!!

I wonder if they added that bit on Frank's bio (about wanting to stay in an overwater bungalow in Fiji or Tahiti) just to screw with the viewers. CH has already said that they're going to Tahiti & Frank's dream place is Tahiti & make love aaaall day.
    First Stow Lake, now Tahiti! He's our official mascot I think now!

Frank said that??? I didn't catch that before, that's amazing and sad at the same time!

Saffronsunrise thank you for all your hard work that I know went into putting this together. It looks so romantic and gorgeous! Great JoB A+!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3907553;
    First Stow Lake, now Tahiti! He's our official mascot I think now!

Frank said that??? I didn't catch that before, that's amazing and sad at the same time!
    The Alphabet site added that to Frank's bio today instead of his favorite book like they did the other F3.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3907549;

Oh, gosh there is absolutely nothing attractive about Frank. For the bolded to happen you'd either have to be blind or put a paper bag over his head.

Uh Uh, NO waayyyyy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3907565;
    The Alphabet site added that to Frank's bio today instead of his favorite book like they did the other F3.
    TPTB's way of sticking it to him - for what coulda been LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON