Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3996568;
    He's saying that the twitter pic is the huge clue that was released at the end of June. This pic is the counterpunch to all the sad depressing pics that abc has released. At least that is my interpretation of his post.
    maybe the happy pic of Roberto was taken by a member of production, who he has since fallen in love with, and is moving to California for?

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3996547;
    I received some information a couple of days ago and I have been talking with several very helpful longtime fort posters and getting their opinions and advice. I have decided to share the info. I want to go on record and say I have no favorite and I believe she picked niether of the F2. But I have done some sleuthing and this is my best guess.

- Expect Ali to turn slightly more defensive in her blogs.
    - Ali has been given the green light to be more upbeat and coy in her interviews. She can start dropping hints.
    - The edit this year was purposely misleading....a mix of all seasons if you will.

And here is where the sleuthing came in:

-Around the end of June a huge clue was put out by people in the know. You would need to be up on modern technology to pick up on it. This clue was placed and less than 1% of the viewers have a chance to catch it. It is a counter punch if you will at the info released by ABC. A fun little tease!!

After a lot of rereading interviews and threads and looking at some of the great work done her by our long term sleuths I believe the last clue to be this.

Most everyone has seen these two pictures. But the words counter punch just leapt out at me. Compare the two. Most think RM looks mad in the cap, he is wearing black and has his arm under his head. It has been sleuthed to be in Bora Bora. The twitter pic he is happy, he is wearing white and has the opposite arm under his head. It has been sleuthed to be in Bora Bora.

I am tossing this out there for those that enjoy the sleuth and want to give their thoughts. Also I want to make it clear that I was not told how the season ends. Just the info I have shared here.
    I've never thought Roberto was mad in the black shirt SC nor that Ali was crying. I thought it was a moment i time where they were having a serious conversation. Roberto looked thoughtful and Ali a bit serious. However, I'm unsure what your new info is. The twitter pic we've always speculate dmight mean Roberto was F1 because it was taken in Bora Bora and wasn't his LCD clothing. So it was speculated it was taken possibly post-FRC by Ali. What is the gist of what your saying you heard? That she did pick someone and now she can be upbeat about giving hints that she did? And that the twitter oic was leaked to show she picked Roberto? I'm just trying to grasp what your saying. Also I'm not getting th emodern technology aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3996573;
    maybe the happy pic of Roberto was taken by a member of production, who he has since fallen in love with, and is moving to California for?
    Do they have female handlers? I thought it was usually guys.

Yeah Pattycake, that's my interpretation as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3996570;
    Yeah, I don't get it either.

Thanks for posting the pics, sanlee. She's clearly upset with Chris ! The Roberto pic, it could just be one serious moment, she doesn't look upset from that picture alone.
    YW! You're right, the Roberto pic could just be a moment in time when they were having a serious convo, but he looks mad/po'd imo in that one shot.......And yeah, she is definately upset (not happy tears) with Chris. I really wonder if we will even see that part on tv! My guess is probably not.

Are you saying "ABC wants us to conclude that he's sad in Bora Bora, but he's actually happy in Bora Bora."

I don't really think he looks sad. I think they both look contemplative, which the participants should be at this point in their....journey.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

OK, here's another guess...white t-shirt actually is from LCD - he changed into the black shirt after sweating through the white t-shirt =)

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3996582;
    OK, here's another guess...white t-shirt actually is from LCD - he changed into the black shirt after sweating through the white t-shirt =)
    No sweat showing in that cap to me.

It looks like it's morning/getting up in the twitter pic.

Is that daylight or electric light source in the bed pic?

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3996547;
    I received some information a couple of days ago and I have been talking with several very helpful longtime fort posters and getting their opinions and advice. I have decided to share the info. I want to go on record and say I have no favorite and I believe she picked niether of the F2. But I have done some sleuthing and this is my best guess.

- Expect Ali to turn slightly more defensive in her blogs.
    - Ali has been given the green light to be more upbeat and coy in her interviews. She can start dropping hints.
    - The edit this year was purposely misleading....a mix of all seasons if you will.

And here is where the sleuthing came in:

-Around the end of June a huge clue was put out by people in the know. You would need to be up on modern technology to pick up on it. This clue was placed and less than 1% of the viewers have a chance to catch it. It is a counter punch if you will at the info released by ABC. A fun little tease!!

After a lot of rereading interviews and threads and looking at some of the great work done her by our long term sleuths I believe the last clue to be this.

Most everyone has seen these two pictures. But the words counter punch just leapt out at me. Compare the two. Most think RM looks mad in the cap, he is wearing black and has his arm under his head. It has been sleuthed to be in Bora Bora. The twitter pic he is happy, he is wearing white and has the opposite arm under his head. It has been sleuthed to be in Bora Bora.

I am tossing this out there for those that enjoy the sleuth and want to give their thoughts. Also I want to make it clear that I was not told how the season ends. Just the info I have shared here.
    MORE RIDDLES!!!! I am sorry...but I have no idea what you are trying to say?!? Just spell it out to us....please!!!! ((((BEGGING HERE)))) You talk about a huge CLUE but do not tell us what it is. We don't need clues,...we need answers. When did the news of Roberto moving to CA come out....is that the huge clue?? Because I think a lot of us grasped on to that. We don't need more riddles. Just saying....but thanks for coming forward with whatever you know....that we don't know.
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3996572;
    T his is why I do not post info on the board very often because I am terrible at explaining things. If you look at the last of the 4 clues I was given, the one about being up on modern technology, I think the twitter pic is the "counter punch" to the info put out by ABC. We know the cap of Ali & Roberto in the bed was put out by ABC. So was the twitter pic put out by someone in the know? The first 3 hints are debatable...the last one was the biggest clue. Does this help at all??
    So does a counter punch indicate that she's with Roberto? I don't get what this means. I get how the two are completely different- happy, sad, black, white- but what's the significance?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Around the end of June a huge clue was put out by people in the know. You would need to be up on modern technology to pick up on it. This clue was placed and less than 1% of the viewers have a chance to catch it. It is a counter punch if you will at the info released by ABC. A fun little tease!!
    Thanks for sharing TxMav10. So essentially, what you are saying that TPTB wants the viewers to believe that things are not going well for Roberto, hence the sad photo in the black shirt on the bed with Ali in Bora Bora. However, someone outside ABC, like his family/friends (people in the know) posted the contrary photo on Twitter (modern technology) to counter the message that ABC was portraying? The counter message is that Roberto is indeed very happy with the end result while he was still in Bora Bora and that this is the clue to the ending? Can you clarify this?