Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3996515;
    That's where I'm confused....She is obviously upset with both of them (Rob&Chris) and they both seem to take place on the LCD.....
    I really hope we get some good caps after the MTA episode.
    are there pics posted anywhere of these scenes you're discussing?

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

If she's that emotional with Chris, and Roberto is that upset with her just a night or two before the FRC, it doesn't bode well for the FRC, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3996532;
    If she's that emotional with Chris, and Roberto is that upset with her just a night or two before the FRC, it doesn't bode well for the FRC, does it?
    hopefully she won't bring up Frank while with them - that would be like bringing up your ex with a new boyfriend - but I can't see why else they'd be upset. Or perhaps she might go into that zone she was in during her Kirk date, were her mind is too pre-occupied to be "there", that could be upsetting for all at that stage

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3996528;
    are there pics posted anywhere of these scenes you're discussing?
    Here you go~Both of these take place in Bora Bora.

I received some information a couple of days ago and I have been talking with several very helpful longtime fort posters and getting their opinions and advice. I have decided to share the info. I want to go on record and say I have no favorite and I believe she picked niether of the F2. But I have done some sleuthing and this is my best guess.

- Expect Ali to turn slightly more defensive in her blogs.
    - Ali has been given the green light to be more upbeat and coy in her interviews. She can start dropping hints.
    - The edit this year was purposely misleading....a mix of all seasons if you will.

And here is where the sleuthing came in:

-Around the end of June a huge clue was put out by people in the know. You would need to be up on modern technology to pick up on it. This clue was placed and less than 1% of the viewers have a chance to catch it. It is a counter punch if you will at the info released by ABC. A fun little tease!!

After a lot of rereading interviews and threads and looking at some of the great work done her by our long term sleuths I believe the last clue to be this.

Most everyone has seen these two pictures. But the words counter punch just leapt out at me. Compare the two. Most think RM looks mad in the cap, he is wearing black and has his arm under his head. It has been sleuthed to be in Bora Bora. The twitter pic he is happy, he is wearing white and has the opposite arm under his head. It has been sleuthed to be in Bora Bora.

I am tossing this out there for those that enjoy the sleuth and want to give their thoughts. Also I want to make it clear that I was not told how the season ends. Just the info I have shared here.

I must be stupid I don't get what your saying about the pictures TxMav10....
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Thanks TxMav10, but I still don't get it.

Yeah, that twitter pic is in Bora Bora. But, when was it taken is the question.

He's saying that the twitter pic is the huge clue that was released at the end of June. This pic is the counterpunch to all the sad depressing pics that abc has released. At least that is my interpretation of his post.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Thanks for posting the pics, sanlee. She's clearly upset with Chris ! The Roberto pic, it could just be one serious moment, she doesn't look upset from that picture alone.

This is why I do not post info on the board very often because I am terrible at explaining things. If you look at the last of the 4 clues I was given, the one about being up on modern technology, I think the twitter pic is the "counter punch" to the info put out by ABC. We know the cap of Ali & Roberto in the bed was put out by ABC. So was the twitter pic put out by someone in the know? The first 3 hints are debatable...the last one was the biggest clue. Does this help at all??