Page 97 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;3995324;
    I think Roberto's was ''I can't propose unless I know she's 100% falling for me'' or something along thoes lines. I really don't see this ending the way Brad's season did.....He deserved the way it ended. However, Ali doesn't.
    Not sure how you mean Brad deserved that ending and Ali doesn’t, but anyway, If Ali chooses no one, like Brad did, it will be her decision and a courageous one. We know what Brad went though after he didn’t choose someone, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone else.

TPTB really raked Brad through the mud, with them encouraging Deanna to hold onto hope that Brad would choose her at the AFRC which was atrocious to her and the viewer. They wanted to make him look like a complete cad and in the minds of many, they did. And thanks to them, every season that followed since then has gotten more and more ‘dirty’.

In this climate since Brad chose no one, I am curious as to how Ali will be perceived if she does in fact choose no one.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3995351;
    Not sure how you mean Brad deserved that ending and Ali doesn’t, but anyway, If Ali chooses no one, like Brad did, it will be her decision and a courageous one. We know what Brad went though after he didn’t choose someone, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone else.

TPTB really raked Brad through the mud, with them encouraging Deanna to hold onto hope that Brad would choose her at the AFRC which was atrocious to her and the viewer. They wanted to make him look like a complete cad and in the minds of many, they did. And thanks to them, every season that followed since then has gotten more and more ‘dirty’.
    Well I just like Ali SO much more then Brad so I think she is so deserving of a happy ending for once. Brad however, just reminded me of a robot.

I'm curious to see how Ali will be precieved as well though....

FORT Fan

Where was Ali looking at dinner when Roberto was telling her he loved her! Something not right about that, unless it was a do over...maybe he mumbled too much the first time and they had to redo it??

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MiniDiva
    You are right, her hair looks fresh and newly styled -- probably the beginning of hours of taping. The original SC is on the SC only thread curtesy of Ryvetted, Post #622.

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;3994804;
    Thanks...not sure what it means other than the day/night was as long as we all know it can be.
    ....or maybe it rained and the humidity really messed up her hair. The rain was followed by a rainbow with Chris' mom letting him know it was okay that he was rejected by Ali because he still needs to be in close proximity to his Cape Cod roots. It was also the message that he is capable and ready to move on to a new chapter in his life where the woman is very ready to commit to him in a naturally progressing slow and steady way.

BTW, "phenomenal" could mean that the guys arrived to the FRC by boat. i'm not sure that has ever happened before. We had helicopters last season and limos in the past, but I'm not sure that water transport has been used.

ETA: Would someone in the know please PM me with instructions on how to double or triple quote? Thanks.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by awho?;3995633;
    Where was Ali looking at dinner when Roberto was telling her he loved her! Something not right about that, unless it was a do over...maybe he mumbled too much the first time and they had to redo it??
    I thought she was looking past him also and also in the cap of them sitting in the lagoon she seems like she's looking directly at the camera and for some kind of guidance.

Do ya'll think that in the screencap of Ali and Roberto dressed nicely, kissing on the chairs, and then Roberto leaving Ali is from the MTP date?

Then the LCD activity is them jetskiing and doing whatever else.....leaving the cap of Ali and Roberto on the bed (Roberto looking intense) being from the night time portion of the LCD? I think that could work.

Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3996490;
    Do ya'll think that in the screencap of Ali and Roberto dressed nicely, kissing on the chairs, and then Roberto leaving Ali is from the MTP date?

Then the LCD activity is them jetskiing and doing whatever else.....leaving the cap of Ali and Roberto on the bed (Roberto looking intense) being from the night time portion of the LCD? I think that could work.

Does that make sense?
    yes, that's most likely it.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3996496;
    yes, that's most likely it.
    I think so too....Now I wonder why they both look kind of po'd in that cap on the bed?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3996490;

Does that make sense?
    Makes sense to me...but why is she crying with both of them?? Saying goodbye? Crying about Frank doesn't sit well with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3996506;
    Makes sense to me...but why is she crying with both of them?? Saying goodbye? Crying about Frank doesn't sit well with me.
    That's where I'm confused....She is obviously upset with both of them (Rob&Chris) and they both seem to take place on the LCD.....
    I really hope we get some good caps after the MTA episode.