Page 96 of 230 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3994798;
    You are right, her hair looks fresh and newly styled -- probably the beginning of hours of taping. The original SC is on the SC only thread curtesy of Ryvetted, Post #622.
    Thanks...not sure what it means other than the day/night was as long as we all know it can be.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

“When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;3994804;
    Thanks...not sure what it means other than the day/night was as long as we all know it can be.
    One of the screencaps shows the possibility of wind, too -- the trees are bent a little as if windblown, so it's possible it was just a slightly windy day and her hair was hair-sprayed enough.

FORT Fan

I've been trying to work out where these PIs took place, but am out of time.

All the same backdrop, but where is it? I suspect it's at Bora Bora (possibly Nui based on the paneling) - or somewhere in Tahiti because in at least one of the PIs Ali talks about collecting pearls with Chris. So she must have been at this location after that date.

It looks to me as if TPTB did all these PIs at the same time - just changing Ali's outfits. Is her make-up the same? I think they put the candles out and then lite them again. They all seem to be about the same level of burn.
    And what are these things on the table? Cats?

It seems as if there is quite a tradition of carving figurines out of rose wood in French Polynesia. Like this guy. But I'm not sure what the figurines on the table are.

Well, that's probably my final post for this season. I'm off on my travels again, departing in the middle of the night tomorrow. No access to TV, no FRC or ATFR for me, and even worse, no FORT I'm afraid - talk about going cold turkey!!! It's been great fun and entertaining. Lots of new posters and great insights. Hope everyone gets the ending they want. Happy sleuthing and if anything's going on in a month or so, I'll join in again.

BTW - it seems like every time I go away some big bomb shell revelation hits. Let's see if that prediction is any better than my Chris FS guess!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3993594;
    I want to know when they have both guys talking about not proposing. I hate VO.

Plus, I truly believe, if there was a person she picked, there wouldn't be a need for Frank to be at the ATFR.
    In the season premiere previews we heard Chris say something like “I can’t propose unless I know Ali will fall in love with me”. In the episode (5 or 6) additional previews we got Roberto saying “I can’t propose unless I’m 100% sure….something something” that I can’t remember.

I assume both these statements were actually made once they were down to F2, and we probably won’t actually hear either one of them say these.

Interesting how both statements begin with “I can’t propose”……
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I have been watching faithfully but just know logged onto the fort. After reading some pages back I am still confused. The last episode, thought Chris was the F1, but DH says no its still Roberto. The date with Roberto looked so chopped. Did anyone else noticed Roberto looked like he wanted to kick Franks butt? He looked mad to me at the RC after hearing that Frank had other business..

TOO sick of Frank,

I think they are setting Chris up to be the next Bach with all the drama of his mom dying and having been going through hell the past year.
    thatsaaalotaawords...

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3995284;
    In the season premiere previews we heard Chris say something like “I can’t propose unless I know Ali will fall in love with me”. In the episode (5 or 6) additional previews we got Roberto saying “I can’t propose unless I’m 100% sure….something something” that I can’t remember.

I assume both these statements were actually made once they were down to F2, and we probably won’t actually hear either one of them say these.

Interesting how both statements begin with “I can’t propose”……
    I think Roberto's was ''I can't propose unless I know she's 100% falling for me'' or something along thoes lines. I really don't see this ending the way Brad's season did.....He deserved the way it ended. However, Ali doesn't.

Chris' is, " I can't propose to Ali if she's not ready to fall in love with me."

Roberto's is, " I can't propose to a woman if she's not 100% certain about
    me."

I think that voice over was taken out of a PI with Roberto. It most likely occurs
    close too the FRC when the nerves are running short and tptb want to put that doubt in peoples mind.

With Andrew and Jen the producers went to great lengths fostering whether Jen would accept the FS offer.
    thatsaaalotaawords...

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3995329;
    Chris' is, " I can't propose to Ali if she's not ready to fall in love with me."

Roberto's is, " I can't propose to a woman if she's not 100% certain about
    me."

Yeah that is the right one
    thatsaaalotaawords...