Page 95 of 230 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;3994303;
    NEED HELP! Ok, watching last night's episode in SLOW-MODE! Got another linkage re: the pillows in the photo with R/A with the black shirt! The same pillow that's in the pic (brown w/teal-blue flower) is the SAME pillows used on Ali/CL dinner date!! They just got their fish from the banana leaves and went to sit down...on those SAME pillows! Therefore, which room would tptb put them in??? Would it be Ali's room? They might be the ones that were just used in R's FD room...the flowers have the pointy tops...IDK? I'm so freaking confused...these pillows are being "tossed around" so to speak...lol. Can someone get SC's and compare? Did anyone notice or has this been discussed?
    All they do is take those pillows and then put them in the Bora Bora rooms. I think they are ugly, but that's what is going on with the pillows.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3993255;
    When I search for water activities, snorkeling and feeding sharks in open waters are popular. I believe we will see the shark infested waters, they only way to get there is by boat, therefore there will be more boat activities.

There is also a famous man in the water that feeds stingrays. I wouldn't be surprised if Ali and Roberto stumble upon him too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3993133;
    In the previews for the LCDs, we see both guys engaged in water activities with Ali. Roberto and Ali are jet skiing. What does it look like Ali and Chris may be doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3992821;
    Actually all of the SC of Chris L were of his daytime LCD. The SC of them actually in the water you see multiple people in the water with them. I think they are at some activity like where you play with sea animals or something, stingrays, etc. Something of that nature where there are multiple people in the water. It's not camera men because they are too close. They show Roberto on his LCD on the jetski. HOwever, the pic of him in plaid shirt and dressed up I think is from MTP portion. She's waving bye to him so maybe after they met them or osmething. SHe waves bye to Chris L after their LCD. The picof Roberto in black may be the evening portion of their LCD or if she talks to the guys about the Frank situation. The Chris L crying/hugging pic could be the same sinc eI can't figure why else she would be crying unless it's LCD gift time in the evening after he puts clothes on.

Quoting myself, look at SC of Ali & Chris inwater with other people standing around them. I think they are doing sometype activity like this.

Here are some additional shots of the FRC location that took place on the hillside spa garden over looking the Hilton Bora Bora Nui resort. Ali has her eye in the direction of the spa. There is a stone path that leads away from the spa which I suspect the guys will be using to join Ali. They built a large sand platform (sandbox) for the FRC where the rattan chairs orignally stood. For comparison, keep your eye on the palm tree.

Do you think the large sandbox is a foreshadow of what happens at the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3994598;
    Here are some additional shots of the FRC location that took place on the hillside spa garden over looking the Hilton Bora Bora Nui resort. Ali has her eye in the direction of the spa. There is a stone path that leads away from the spa which I suspect the guys will be using to join Ali. They built a large sand platform (sandbox) for the FRC where the rattan chairs orignally stood. For comparison, keep your eye on the palm tree.

Do you think the large sandbox is a foreshadow of what happens at the FRC?

Great find Mini!!!

Maybe they bring the guys in (individually) on boats & they walk to the path, then walk towards Ali. When they are rejected, or they leave, they walk back up the path, get back on the boat, then leave. The next one pulls up to the dock, etc.

OT. It's funny that every time I type "Ali" I think of that old show "Kate & Ali". I guess I'm telling my age, though huh?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Great pics Mini!

Looking at that path, I wonder if the guys come through the furtherest end, up the hill, towards our screen, and this is why Ali slightly turns to the right, gets into the money shot positon, and starts to smile as in the vid over at JU.

Hopefully no one will need any shovels to get out of the sand!

In that sand, no one has walked on it. It's fresh, without footprints. Of course, they can always smooth the sand back over if one guy had already come. But, it seems to me that that shot is prior to any guy walking to see her (rejection time!). There are flowers on the sand and those flowers are laying nicely. The sand is evenly spread and not sunk down anywhere!

FORT Regular

Good eye.

FORT Fogey

Look at her hair. It looks rather bedraggled - considering the event - which leads me to believe that she has been standing there for a length of time. I believe that at least the F2 has already come and gone.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3994672;
    GA, I am thinking more like Roberto and Chris have a fight in the sandbox over Ali. Like Chris H. says it is a dead heat, so they bring the boys to the sandbox to settle the FRC and who gets the last rose. They will start pushing and shoving each other, dumping sand on each other's head, rolling around until they determine who is King of the Sandbox and wins Ali's heart. Now that would be an unusual ending!
    Minidiva....
    Where did you pull your avatar from? She looks like she's in the FRC dress but the hair is different.

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;3994778;
    Minidiva....
    Where did you pull your avatar from? She looks like she's in the FRC dress but the hair is different.
    You are right, her hair looks fresh and newly styled -- probably the beginning of hours of taping. The original SC is on the SC only thread curtesy of Ryvetted, Post #622.