Page 94 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3993677;
    To show the happy couple: Frank & Nicole

This entire season has been Frank, Frank and more Frank (with some Justin thrown in). They had Reid at the AFTR ... just sayin.
    Right - but I thought that was because Reid actually showed back up at the finale. Frank doesn't - so why have him at the ATFR and not the MTA, if in fact this season ends like all others and there is a happy couple? Other than Reid, hasn't F3 always been at the MTA/WTA?

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3993679;
    Right - but I thought that was because Reid actually showed back up at the finale. Frank doesn't - so why have him at the ATFR and not the MTA, if in fact this season ends like all others and there is a happy couple? Other than Reid, hasn't F3 always been at the MTA/WTA?
    I think it's because it's really the Frank show, not the Bachelorette show

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3993594;
    I want to know when they have both guys talking about not proposing. I hate VO.

Plus, I truly believe, if there was a person she picked, there wouldn't be a need for Frank to be at the ATFR.
    Frank mentioned a couple of times, maybe Ali can't forgive him now, but maybe later. (I'm pretty sure the "later" will come) We have to watch Ali forgive Frank, and we have to listen to how she has learned so much from this show about what she was looking for in a relationship, thanks to Frank. CH mentions in his blog, we have all been in a relationship with the wrong person and try to change them, which is what Ali was trying to do.

Franks reward for playing this part, with Nicole, is a guaranteed edit where most of America might feel sorry for him, which I have read several times already today, rather than hate him . These are JMO's.

Frank has become so not entertaining! Too much Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by everly2;3994010;
    Frank has become so not entertaining! Too much Frank!

ITA...such a sniveling whiner! He has carried on almost as much as Vienna did in Jake's season. I'm glad he's outtahere!

Frank = Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....I just don't care. I didn't even care about Justin; whatever, have a nice life.

Their drama = my boredom.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

We all know there are tiara shops on Tahiti but are there ring shops? I recall the visit to the ring shop in many episodes but I have a vague recollection that Jake didn't have to go to the shop the man and the suitcase (Lane maybe) came to him but I may be forgetting that part. Help.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;3994085;
    We all know there are tiara shops on Tahiti but are there ring shops? I recall the visit to the ring shop in many episodes but I have a vague recollection that Jake didn't have to go to the shop the man and the suitcase (Lane maybe) came to him but I may be forgetting that part. Help.
    Neil Lane will bring the collection of rings to Bora Bora for the guys to select like he did for Jake in St. Lucia. Wonder if he will bring some tiara's with him?

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;3994085;
    I don't believe there are any ring picking shots. We shall see.

FORT Fan

NEED HELP! Ok, watching last night's episode in SLOW-MODE! Got another linkage re: the pillows in the photo with R/A with the black shirt! The same pillow that's in the pic (brown w/teal-blue flower) is the SAME pillows used on Ali/CL dinner date!! They just got their fish from the banana leaves and went to sit down...on those SAME pillows! Therefore, which room would tptb put them in??? Would it be Ali's room? They might be the ones that were just used in R's FD room...the flowers have the pointy tops...IDK? I'm so freaking confused...these pillows are being "tossed around" so to speak...lol. Can someone get SC's and compare? Did anyone notice or has this been discussed?