Page 93 of 230 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Meh. That cap doesn't mean as much as those sad looking ones in Bora Bora caps.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3993549;
    This SC is a little too close to Jillian's hand over heart SC for comfort for me.
    How so? I don't see that at all. Jillian was looking straight ahead, there was a long platform across water, there isn't any water in front of Ali.

The deep inhale, exhale in anticipation is always a must when standing on the FRC location!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3993549;
    This SC is a little too close to Jillian's hand over heart SC for comfort for me.
    I'm with you, Alanna. When I saw the preview last night, my immediate thought when she opens her mouth is that she is about to say "I can't give you this rose because . . . "

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3993570;
    How so? I don't see that at all. Jillian was looking straight ahead, there was a long platform across water, there isn't any water in front of Ali.

The deep inhale, exhale in anticipation is always a must when standing on the FRC location!
    Just the look on her face, the sigh, etc. reminds of me that same SC of Jillian. I totally thought that whoever got that look was the F1.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I just remember how miserable and tense Brad looked at the FRC - like he was about to have an anxiety attack. Even faux Frank looked pained last night. She looks awfully serene for a heartbreaker.

I want to know when they have both guys talking about not proposing. I hate VO.

Plus, I truly believe, if there was a person she picked, there wouldn't be a need for Frank to be at the ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3993594;

Plus, I truly believe, if there was a person she picked, there wouldn't be a need for Frank to be at the ATFR.
    Especially since the MTA was apparently such a dud. Why not have Frank there to spice it up?

FORT Fan

Just a thought....do you think the caps of her standing alone on the "podium" could be foreshadowing? That she ends up alone?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3993594;

To show the happy couple: Frank & Nicole

This entire season has been Frank, Frank and more Frank (with some Justin thrown in). They had Reid at the AFTR ... just sayin.

I think the only twirl we are going to get is that spin the rose got. That rose will probably end up next to Brads sandwhich somewhere.