Page 92 of 230 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3993239;
    I thought the cyring pic was already figured out to be where she and Chris L are hugging.
    I didn't know that was already figured out. If so, then nevermind.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3993133;
    In the previews for the LCDs, we see both guys engaged in water activities with Ali. Roberto and Ali are jet skiing. What does it look like Ali and Chris may be doing?
    When I search for water activities, snorkeling and feeding sharks in open waters are popular. I believe we will see the shark infested waters, they only way to get there is by boat, therefore there will be more boat activities.

There is also a famous man in the water that feeds stingrays. I wouldn't be surprised if Ali and Roberto stumble upon him too!

Here is a different photo of a Bora Bora suite with a couch that has pillow cat tail pattern --you have to look closely to make out the detail. I believe Ali is laying against the couch pillow when she is crying in the pillow crying shot above. Based on the window level behind the couch, it is possible that Chris and Ali are sitting on a couch in the crying/hugging shot in one of the Bora Bora suites (Mr. Write pointed this out previously). We just don't know the exact suites and if they are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3993255;
    When I search for water activities, snorkeling and feeding sharks in open waters are popular. I believe we will see the shark infested waters, they only way to get there is by boat, therefore there will be more boat activities.

There is also a famous man in the water that feeds stingrays. I wouldn't be surprised if Ali and Roberto stumble upon him too!

Maybe while they're on the jet skis they see the guy feeding the stingrays...

I think it's cute that they are riding tandem on the jet skis...I'll bet they start out on 2 different jet skis.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3993133;
    In the previews for the LCDs, we see both guys engaged in water activities with Ali. Roberto and Ali are jet skiing. What does it look like Ali and Chris may be doing?
    I don't know, but there is a guy with blue shorts in the water with them.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

Thanks Dreamers

In this s/cap she pics up the rose around 7:05 and looks to her right as if she sees someone. I mentioned this last night as well. I'm wondering if "he" arrives by boat since we see water to her right. Also, she is in the money shot postion, her left side facing the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3993527;
    Thanks Dreamers

In this s/cap she pics up the rose around 7:05 and looks to her right as if she sees someone. I mentioned this last night as well. I'm wondering if "he" arrives by boat since we see water to her right. Also, she is in the money shot postion, her left side facing the camera.

I have been thinking the same thing, and they cut from this pic right as if she is about to smile and happy..... HMMMMMM

^^^I thought the same thing. She looks more serious when she first picks up the rose but not in this one. Speculation or anticipation to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;3993535;
    I have been thinking the same thing, and they cut from this pic right as if she is about to smile and happy..... HMMMMMM
    This SC is a little too close to Jillian's hand over heart SC for comfort for me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I don't think it has to do with picking the F1. Before they zoomed in, she was holding the rose in this shot. She can't be holding the rose as the F1 walks up or there would be no suspense.

ETA - nevermind, there was a break in the shot between her looking at the rose and looking to her right. Could technically be from two different moments during the FRC, though I still think the shot and look to the right mean nothing.
    Last edited by MamaAmyG; 07-20-2010 at 02:07 PM.
    _(Moo!)